Boy dies from gym class scrape

Human beings are gradually losing the natural defenses that they had to deal with infections. That's why these infections are on the rise.

How are we losing our defenses?

I don't know but obviously we are.

It is probably the result of a variety of factors. The overuse of antibiotics, the fear of "germs" bordering on hand washing OCD. A food supply that is approaching sterility. Depending on how you look at it, human beings were created to live on this world, or human beings evolved to live on this world. Either way, we have always had natural defenses to germs and microbes. Now we are making earthly humans as alien to this enviroment as someone landing from Alpha Centauri. Parents can no longer pass along immunities to their children because they never developed those immunities themselves. That's why we have more allergies today than ever before.

Hmm interesting, could it be the germs and bacteria are adapting and getting stronger also?

It is probably the result of a variety of factors. The overuse of antibiotics, the fear of "germs" bordering on hand washing OCD. A food supply that is approaching sterility. Depending on how you look at it, human beings were created to live on this world, or human beings evolved to live on this world. Either way, we have always had natural defenses to germs and microbes. Now we are making earthly humans as alien to this enviroment as someone landing from Alpha Centauri. Parents can no longer pass along immunities to their children because they never developed those immunities themselves. That's why we have more allergies today than ever before.

Hmm interesting, could it be the germs and bacteria are adapting and getting stronger also?

In response to antibiotic use? Certainly. The rise in antibiotic resistant STDs is a direct result of people having the STD, getting anti biotics and still having sex, passing on whichever virus wasn't yet dead, increasing the strength each time the disease was passed along.

In response to antibiotic use? Certainly. The rise in antibiotic resistant STDs is a direct result of people having the STD, getting anti biotics and still having sex, passing on whichever virus wasn't yet dead, increasing the strength each time the disease was passed along.

Funny you mention STD's because I have heard of newer stronger forms of Chlmadia that are stronger than what the usual meds are used to.

People have a right to have sex and feel no obligation to their partner not to infect them.

What about the massive amounts of drugs people take now? No one has ever looked to see if that has any influence on body chemistry.

Children whose parents used drugs when they were pregnant have weaker immune systems, my girlfriends mom did drugs when she was pregnant with her and her immune system is totally fucked now.

I do not recall the article mentioning the offending organism. MRSA is a huge concern in both the hospital and in schools today. It used to mean Methicillin Resistant Staph Aureus but now most regard it as Multiple Resistant Staph Aureus. As previously mentioned, the over-use of antibiotics has led to resistance from different bacteriae. Also, I have never seen so many kids allergic to so many things. How tragic to be allergic to peanuts. geez, a PB&J sandwich should be its own food group. Anyhow, the kid dying from an abrasion is for sure tragic.

Children whose parents used drugs when they were pregnant have weaker immune systems, my girlfriends mom did drugs when she was pregnant with her and her immune system is totally fucked now.

That's the kind of people we're making. Sorry for your GF.

That's the kind of people we're making. Sorry for your GF.

I would hate my mother if I was born like that. My gf's sister used cocaine and drank regularly during her pregnancy, her first born was born with 1 leg.

I expect the CDC has a handle on it. Do they do anything but cover Barry Hussein's ass like maybe plot the demographics of the terrible disease and maybe (if it's not inconvenient for the administration) just maybe consider the recent illegal alien population and the incidence of the disease in countries south of the border?

I do not recall the article mentioning the offending organism. MRSA is a huge concern in both the hospital and in schools today. It used to mean Methicillin Resistant Staph Aureus but now most regard it as Multiple Resistant Staph Aureus. As previously mentioned, the over-use of antibiotics has led to resistance from different bacteriae. Also, I have never seen so many kids allergic to so many things. How tragic to be allergic to peanuts. geez, a PB&J sandwich should be its own food group. Anyhow, the kid dying from an abrasion is for sure tragic.

I've read that researchers believe that the peanut allergy is because we're too clean these days. Kids' immune systems don't have the usual bacteria to tune in on and learn to fight, so it tunes into things like peanut proteins.

Little pussy.

WTF? If that is directed to the young man who died then shame on you.

Some of the bitches on this forum were so busy bashing Truthmatters for something she didn't do, they just let that really nasty comment slide.

Some of you people need to get your priorities straight.

JMHO

You need to pay a bit more attention to liesmatters standard MO..... it was coming.. trust me.

Animals raised for food are given antibiotics which enter into the food chain. As we eat that food, we become immune to those antibiotics so they no longer work the way they should. The overuse of antibiotics and the craze we have when it comes to washing with antibacterial soaps has made our bodies less able to fight off infections. At some point, somewhere down the road we are going to have a massive outbreak of something that kills off half or more of the world's population.

We believe because of technological advances that something like that could never happen, but all it would take is a some type of bacterial outbreak that is not effected by any of our current antibiotics or some superbug that people are not resistant to at all.

Forum List

Back