Boy, 7, dies in apparent tresspass shooting

anyone who thinks killing a 7 yr old....then trys to blame the kids parents....trys to blame everyone but the nutcases who did it....i dont know about most property owners but i just call the police as long as they are on my property outside and have not threatened me....of course most of the time being bummed rushed by the two dogs is enough to keep people inside their cars or trucks and i do go out on my porch with a loaded 22 rifle.....hollow nose bullets...i tell them one thing..."state your business" most just hold up ids....or they have marked trucks.....but the one guy who's fed ex van had broken down so he drove his private car...and wasnt the regular driver....he car was being attacked and he had a small ass smart car thing...it was funny.. hell the dogs were bigger than the car.....i didnt let him out of his car till he turned and showed me the patch on his uniform saying fed ex ...he tried to roll his window down..he found out fast that was not a good move....once i called them off they come right to my side and stand between me and the other person...dont make a sound unless i get fuzzed up....

perhaps shelia you just needs a couple of good sized dogs....lots better than killing a 7 yr old...

Here's a transcript of the events leading up to the shooting:

df1da5ff-2b28-4586-9dfd-2db290c11fd8.hmedium.jpg

Mr. Muhs: "You done look darn tootin' fine!"
Mrs. Muhs: "Y'all wanna get it on?"
Mr. Muhs: "Yup! I want to (unintelligible) you in the (unintelligible)-hole"

The sound of rustling, groaning, grunting, moaning, and unintelligible speech.

Mr. Muhs: "You've got the finest saggy (unintelligible) in the whole holler, woman!"
Mrs. Muhs: "Deeper!"
Mr. Muhs: "Did you warsh?"
Mrs. Muhs: "No. I kept is filthy just the way you like it Gayley!"
Mr. Muhs: "TARNATIONS!"

More rustling, groaning, grunting, moaning, unintelligible speech, and licking sounds. A high pitched motor engine is heard.

Mrs. Muhs: "What in the heck is that noise?"
Mr. Muhs: "I just ripped a good one!"
Mrs. Muhs: "No! That sound outside!"
Mr. Muhs: "Golly gee I dunno! Lets go check it out!"
Mrs. Muhs: "I'll grab the shotgun just incase its kids on ATVs!"
Mr. Muhs: "Good idea!"

Sound of a spank and a squeal.

Pause.

Sound of shotgun blast.

This incident begs the question:

Who would Jesus shotgun to death for riding their ATV on his land?

Silly man! They didn't have ATVs and shotguns back then!

You should have said: Who would Jesus have killed with a slingshot for riding a camel through his land?

Silly man! They didn't have ATVs and shotguns back then!

You should have said: Who would Jesus have killed with a slingshot for riding a camel through his land?

Good point.

Perhaps he had an entirely different meaning than we currently think, when he said:

Suffer unto me the little children.

Actually, I would kill them for breaking into my home. Once in my home, how do I know what their intentions are? Don't I have a right to defend myself and my family?

If they are brave enough to break into an OCCUPIED home, I think it's pretty clear they are armed and dangerous. The unarmed crooks go for the empty homes.

you are going to hell fake christiian shiela.

Jesus would never execute a television thief, and I doubt God approves of hatred and murderous thougths towards your fellow humans, even petty theives.

Sorry, I'm not perfect. Jesus already knows that.

Sorry, somebody breaks into your house, it's assumed you don't know what his motives are at the time.

Jesus wouldn't have EXECUTED anyone. But he didn't say anything particular about not protecting your family in the case of a break in.

People break into a house, they're taking a huge risk, and since they're willing to take that risk, they are considered the most dangerous of criminals.

That's why murder in the commission of a crime is one of the most heinous crimes on the books, and in many states qualifies for the death penalty. That's when a perp kills someone while robbing his house, or his person.

Which is why people like me have itchy trigger fingers when it comes to assholes breaking into our houses.

But police said the families in the two cars were driving on a public road when the Muhs

But in reality, DeFoor said, the families in the two cars had done nothing illegal. And, he said, they never set foot on the Muhs' property.

DeFoor said the Coffey family -- mom Becky, dad Donald Sr. and their three children -- were visiting friends along with Patrick Cammack and Cindy Nelton in the Muhs' neighborhood near Dayton, Texas, about 45 miles east of Houston.

The two families had planned to go off-roading at the nearby government-owned levees on the way home, an activity that is both popular and legal in the area, DeFoor said.

Texas Couple to Face Murder Charge for Shotgun Blast at Car that Killed Boy - ABC News

Sheila, you're dead wrong in blaming this boy's father.

Well, IF that's true... then they've in fact taken a human life without valid moral justification... which is murder... what specific legal threshold of murder that will be found to constitute will have to be determined by the court; which is where they're heading...

What's left?

Anything?

I can't see what it would be... There's a right to defend yourself and your property through the use of a firearm... that right is not negotiable... by the facts advanced by Ravi, here... It looks like they made an error in judgment and by their photo... that looks like something that has been happening A LOT.

So it's now up to the court to try the facts and adjudicate according to the weight of the evidence of which the facts are comprised...

But whichever way it goes down, there is no basis for anyone to conclude that because THESE people chose poorly and for whatever reason, potentially, erroneously determined that they were within their rights to use a fire arm, which resulted in the death of a child... that this case has any bearing on the rights of ANYONE to do the same.

IF they were within their rights; IF they did have good reason to believe that they were being threatened... they acted properly; if NOT... then their exercising of their right has usurped the right of an innocent and they're about to be held accountable for such...

Nothing else is relevant... it's now a function of the judiciary.

The Second Amendment gives Americans have the right to protect their property through force.

Go Constitution!

The Muhs were not protecting "Thier" property. It is a case of 2nd degree murder.

This is not a gun issue. It is a stupidity issue. I can't imagine thier motivation but most people know the boudaries of thier property. This couple is going to prison.

Here's a transcript of the events leading up to the shooting:

df1da5ff-2b28-4586-9dfd-2db290c11fd8.hmedium.jpg

Mr. Muhs: "You done look darn tootin' fine!"
Mrs. Muhs: "Y'all wanna get it on?"
Mr. Muhs: "Yup! I want to (unintelligible) you in the (unintelligible)-hole"

The sound of rustling, groaning, grunting, moaning, and unintelligible speech.

Mr. Muhs: "You've got the finest saggy (unintelligible) in the whole holler, woman!"
Mrs. Muhs: "Deeper!"
Mr. Muhs: "Did you warsh?"
Mrs. Muhs: "No. I kept is filthy just the way you like it Gayley!"
Mr. Muhs: "TARNATIONS!"

More rustling, groaning, grunting, moaning, unintelligible speech, and licking sounds. A high pitched motor engine is heard.

Mrs. Muhs: "What in the heck is that noise?"
Mr. Muhs: "I just ripped a good one!"
Mrs. Muhs: "No! That sound outside!"
Mr. Muhs: "Golly gee I dunno! Lets go check it out!"
Mrs. Muhs: "I'll grab the shotgun just incase its kids on ATVs!"
Mr. Muhs: "Good idea!"

Sound of a spank and a squeal.

Pause.

Sound of shotgun blast.

:lol:

Can't rep you yet - but I will when I can. :clap2:

Anti-gun laws don't protect you from people like this. This shows that there is a flaw in the educational system in Texas. It's answer is to put more people in jail and kill more criminals as opposed to educating criminals and law abiding citizens alike. You have to wonder why crime is so much higher here in the U.S. as opposed to other countries. I guess that's a part of what makes this country so great.

But police said the families in the two cars were driving on a public road when the Muhs

But in reality, DeFoor said, the families in the two cars had done nothing illegal. And, he said, they never set foot on the Muhs' property.

DeFoor said the Coffey family -- mom Becky, dad Donald Sr. and their three children -- were visiting friends along with Patrick Cammack and Cindy Nelton in the Muhs' neighborhood near Dayton, Texas, about 45 miles east of Houston.

The two families had planned to go off-roading at the nearby government-owned levees on the way home, an activity that is both popular and legal in the area, DeFoor said.

Texas Couple to Face Murder Charge for Shotgun Blast at Car that Killed Boy - ABC News

Sheila, you're dead wrong in blaming this boy's father.

You're right. The original article didn't say that the leeveys were publicly owned. This changes things and does make them murderers, even in Texas, I believe.

anyone who thinks killing a 7 yr old....then trys to blame the kids parents....trys to blame everyone but the nutcases who did it....i dont know about most property owners but i just call the police as long as they are on my property outside and have not threatened me....of course most of the time being bummed rushed by the two dogs is enough to keep people inside their cars or trucks and i do go out on my porch with a loaded 22 rifle.....hollow nose bullets...i tell them one thing..."state your business" most just hold up ids....or they have marked trucks.....but the one guy who's fed ex van had broken down so he drove his private car...and wasnt the regular driver....he car was being attacked and he had a small ass smart car thing...it was funny.. hell the dogs were bigger than the car.....i didnt let him out of his car till he turned and showed me the patch on his uniform saying fed ex ...he tried to roll his window down..he found out fast that was not a good move....once i called them off they come right to my side and stand between me and the other person...dont make a sound unless i get fuzzed up....

perhaps shelia you just needs a couple of good sized dogs....lots better than killing a 7 yr old...

Umm, 7 yr olds have been killed by dogs...... you really think that's better?

Using a shotgun, and being close enough to kill that kid, they had to have been close enough to know they were shooting at a kid. You guys are right, this is a case of murder. What can I say, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt.

If I killed every child that tresspassed on my property for whatever reason there would be quite a pile of dead kids.You murderous morons sicken me to the core.I can hardly believe some of the shit thats been posted on this thread.The only defense is the fact that it is the site fucking idiots that are defending the right to kill children.

A 7 year old kid was driving a car?

As usual, I'm sure there's much more to this story, and ppl are jumping to conclusions without having the facts.

Personally, I wouldn't shoot at a car unless it was trying to ram my house or I thought it contained people who were coming to do me bodily harm. Even then, I'd probably wait until they got out before shooting, much better chance of hitting them....

Forum List

Back