Boy, 7, dies in apparent tresspass shooting

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Boy, 7, dies in apparent tresspass shooting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

HOUSTON - A 7-year-old boy who was allegedly shot in the head by a couple who thought he and three other people were trespassing on their property died Saturday, authorities said.

Donald Coffey Jr. died Saturday morning at a Houston hospital, less than two days after the boy was struck in the head by shotgun pellets, Sheriff's Cpl. Hugh Bishop said.

Sheila Muhs and her husband, Gayle Muhs, both 45, were charged with second-degree felony counts of aggravated assault in the shootings Thursday. They were being held at Liberty County Jail with bail set at $25,000 each and had not yet retained an attorney, Bishop said.

The Second Amendment gives Americans have the right to protect their property through force.

Go Constitution!

uhh read the damn story they were not on private property owned by the couple shooting...they shared a shotgun kitty

Based on what I read.. it was uncalled for.. they should be prosecuted..

uhh read the damn story they were not on private property owned by the couple shooting...they shared a shotgun kitty

As I said "who the hell gave these psychos a gun!" As well as "the constitution stipulates that we are suppose to use more of our brain than gorillas."

The Second Amendment gives Americans have the right to protect their property through force.

Go Constitution!

FUCK YOU. Moron.
This is Texas after all that allows you to kill someone if you feel threatened by them. I wonder if these people will use the same loophole as that other asshole.

so if someone threatens your life,, what would you do? kill them or give them your life..

Go Constitution!

FUCK YOU. Moron.
This is Texas after all that allows you to kill someone if you feel threatened by them. I wonder if these people will use the same loophole as that other asshole.

Ohh look another retardo from the left. Maybe you should get someone to explain the reality to you dumb ass.

They used to go "offroading" in a field near my home. The noise of the engines both day and nite were terribly disquieting. The fact that we are on the Airport pattern didn't help. I would warn them once, but if they kept on, shoot 'em, they're idiots with no respect for others. I feel for the kids, the parents are responsible for putting them in that situation.

From what I read, and correct me if I'm wrong, they weren't on public property but on a right of way owned by them and their neighbors, if they didn't have permission of any of the neighbors or them, they were tresspassing.

They used to go "offroading" in a field near my home. The noise of the engines both day and nite were terribly disquieting. The fact that we are on the Airport pattern didn't help. I would warn them once, but if they kept on, shoot 'em, they're idiots with no respect for others. I feel for the kids, the parents are responsible for putting them in that situation.

From what I read, and correct me if I'm wrong, they weren't on public property but on a right of way owned by them and their neighbors, if they didn't have permission of any of the neighbors or them, they were tresspassing.

I'm confused Shelia. You would shoot them if they didn't listen to you the first time? Was this on your property?

So if someone is trespassing on your property, it's ok to shoot them?

I'm confused Shelia. You would shoot them if they didn't listen to you the first time? Was this on your property?

I don't think we're talking about just tresspassing, but the noise and devestation to the area caused by "off roading" is what I'm talking about. If they are doing it on my property and I warn them off, I feel I should have the right to shoot them the next time they do it.

I certainly wouldn't shoot a 7 year old regardless of the reason, but in this case, I think the parent was at fault.

Do you feel you should have the right to go "off roading" on someone else's property when they don't want you there?

I don't think we're talking about just tresspassing, but the noise and devestation to the area caused by "off roading" is what I'm talking about. If they are doing it on my property and I warn them off, I feel I should have the right to shoot them the next time they do it.

I certainly wouldn't shoot a 7 year old regardless of the reason, but in this case, I think the parent was at fault.

Do you feel you should have the right to go "off roading" on someone else's property when they don't want you there?

No, but I don't think you should shoot people just for trespassing. Maybe calling the police? Would that be an option?

Also, you said it was a field near your home. So was this field your property?

No, but I don't think you should shoot people just for trespassing. Maybe calling the police? Would that be an option?

Also, you said it was a field near your home. So was this field your property?

I haven't had any help from the police at anytime. All they do is show up after the crime and take reports. Sorry, no faith in the cops here at all.

Forum List

Back