Boxer won !!!!

This is actually a pretty gutsy call to make, I think. The race is still pretty close. And as of right now, Fiorina has the lead.

Last edited:
Whoo hoo!

glad to hear it... it annoys the wingnuts.

it would annoy you too if these two represented your State.....and so basically your saying even though the Politician may just be bad for the Country....who cares ...as long as he/she annoys the other side?....maybe coming from someone like an extreme hack like Junky Jill.....i can see it.....but you.....:eusa_eh:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am very happy. One thing I can take home tonight that our country will not fall further into oblivion. I mean the Republicans have a track record of destroying our education system, creating record gaps between the rich and the poor creating a third world country in the process.

I really hope that people take a LONG look at the republicans are for. They are for Insurance Companies killing off people because its not profitable (Repeal of Obamacare), have no direct plan to cut spending and I hope they suggest to cut Social Security, Medicare, the Department of Education and see the wrath of Americans from that.

These people are nuts and want America Destroyed. No social mobility. The rich take all the money and we will be heading to the destruction of America. The American Dream is dead with Republicans in power.

I am very happy. One thing I can take home tonight that our country will not fall further into oblivion. I mean the Republicans have a track record of destroying our education system, creating record gaps between the rich and the poor creating a third world country in the process.

I really hope that people take a LONG look at the republicans are for. They are for Insurance Companies killing off people because its not profitable (Repeal of Obamacare), have no direct plan to cut spending and I hope they suggest to cut Social Security, Medicare, the Department of Education and see the wrath of Americans from that.

These people are nuts and want America Destroyed. No social mobility. The rich take all the money and we will be heading to the destruction of America. The American Dream is dead with Republicans in power.

:cuckoo:

What's the Democrats plan? To take all the rich's money and give it to the unemployed? Grand idea, dipshit. Get a clue.

:cuckoo:

What's the Democrats plan? To take all the rich's money and give it to the unemployed? Grand idea, dipshit. Get a clue.

Where have you been? Yep that sure seems to be the plan. AND its not the rich's money they are after...its the middle class who they are trying to bankrupt so we can all be poor.

Yeah, Fiorina has taken a bit of a lead, and is running with it. Of course, Los Angeles county has only 8% of the precincts reporting, so maybe that's what the prediction is based on.

It could be interesting.

Last edited:

kinda sound like what is happening in California.....and out here the Democrats get MOST of the credit for that....so your point?....

Forum List

Back