Boxer n Brown Losing Ground

lol
they were pretty darn close the previous elections as well

And they say that a chimpanzee throwing darts at a wall can out perform the best fund managers. ;)

Dart-throwing chimpanzee still beating funds SuperStar Funds - MarketWatch

Immie

Thats the kind of thing people say when they run out of arguments.
Rasmussen has the best record of being right. This is simply fact that the leftists ignore because Rasmussen frequently shows their candidates behind.

I realize that is what leftist say, but the way I see it, everyone has biases... yes, even Rasmussen.

Immie

And they say that a chimpanzee throwing darts at a wall can out perform the best fund managers. ;)

Immie

Rasmussen has the best record of being right. This is simply fact that the leftists ignore because Rasmussen frequently shows their candidates behind.

I realize that is what leftist say, but the way I see it, everyone has biases... yes, even Rasmussen.

Immie

Can you rprove they have biases? I mean, if you get withing a tenth of a percentage of the final tally then how can you say they are biased when they are clearly spot on?

Immie

Can you rprove they have biases? I mean, if you get withing a tenth of a percentage of the final tally then how can you say they are biased when they are clearly spot on?

Being biased is human nature. It is not something you can put on and take off.

Immie

Immie

Immie

So you know they are biased because everyone is biased. You know everyone is biased because you see bias in everything.
Does the term "circular reasoning" mean anything to you?

And Boxer has been a good senator.

Barbara Boxer is a fringe lunatic nut case who thinks she's better than everyone else. She doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our government at any level. If she were at Versailles she'd have been marched to the guillotine with the other aristocrat elitists.

I really dislike Barbara Boxer, but tell me... which member of Congress or politician in Washington does not have this far-fetched belief that they are better than the rest of us?

Take your time, I think you are going to need it.

Immie

You are absolutely correct Immie but.... If we keep rewarding bad legislators by re-electing them, the thought process of "being better than the rest of us", will continue. If we make a statement by removing them, it is my hope that the new politicians will be put on notice and start representing the people, all of them, and do the jobs we hired them to do as they will realize we do have power in the vote.

Even California voters are showing a move toward the more conservative candidates in the upcoming elections, with long-standing leftist Senator Barbara Boxer now trailing her Republican opponent in the most recent poll, and Republican candidate for governor Meg Whitman increasing her lead over recycled liberal Jerry Brown...
___

California Democratic senator Barbara boxer is trailing Republican challenger Carly Fiorina by 2 points--47% to 45%--in a new SurveyUSA poll of likely voters released this evening. Fiorina has been closing in on Boxer--cutting the Democrat's lead from six, to five, to four, to three points in the last four polls--but this is the first public poll showing Fiorina in the lead.

The same SurveyUSA poll shows Republican Meg Whitman leading Democrat Jerry Brown 46% to 39% in the California gubernatorial race.

Fiorina Leads Boxer for First Time in California Senate Race | The Weekly Standard

Republicans love Carly Fiorina. Fired 18,000 people at HP and moved their jobs overseas. In fact, when the company forced her to leave, the day she left, company stocks went up 7%.

She is a perfect Republican. She will screw the middle class and do everything she can to squeeze money out for her rich friends. Fiscal Responsibility. Republican Party Values at work.

Even California voters are showing a move toward the more conservative candidates in the upcoming elections, with long-standing leftist Senator Barbara Boxer now trailing her Republican opponent in the most recent poll, and Republican candidate for governor Meg Whitman increasing her lead over recycled liberal Jerry Brown...
___

California Democratic senator Barbara boxer is trailing Republican challenger Carly Fiorina by 2 points--47% to 45%--in a new SurveyUSA poll of likely voters released this evening. Fiorina has been closing in on Boxer--cutting the Democrat's lead from six, to five, to four, to three points in the last four polls--but this is the first public poll showing Fiorina in the lead.

The same SurveyUSA poll shows Republican Meg Whitman leading Democrat Jerry Brown 46% to 39% in the California gubernatorial race.

Fiorina Leads Boxer for First Time in California Senate Race | The Weekly Standard

Republicans love Carly Fiorina. Fired 18,000 people at HP and moved their jobs overseas. In fact, when the company forced her to leave, the day she left, company stocks went up 7%.

She is a perfect Republican. She will screw the middle class and do everything she can to squeeze money out for her rich friends. Fiscal Responsibility. Republican Party Values at work.
and rdean shows he is totally delusional once again

___

Whatever genius. Since I work for HP I can attest to the fact that good people lost their jobs so some stupid ass target head could get his. That bitch Fiorina can go drown herself in a pool of hot magma. Hell, I bet half her war chest comes from her severance package came the labors of hard working HP employees that she sold down the river.

Whatever genius. Since I work for HP I can attest to the fact that good people lost their jobs so some stupid ass target head could get his. That bitch Fiorina can go drown herself in a pool of hot magma. Hell, I bet half her war chest comes from her severance package came the labors of hard working HP employees that she sold down the river.
wow, bitter much?

btw, address the 2nd thing rdean(the fucking moron) said

Last edited:
And Boxer has been a good senator.

Barbara Boxer is a fringe lunatic nut case who thinks she's better than everyone else. She doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our government at any level. If she were at Versailles she'd have been marched to the guillotine with the other aristocrat elitists.
:lol:

seriously, who's paying you to post this shit?

___

keeper thread

Immie

So you know they are biased because everyone is biased. You know everyone is biased because you see bias in everything.
Does the term "circular reasoning" mean anything to you?

All of what I have said in this thread (correction discussion) has pretty much been just kidding around.

Everyone has their biases, even the people at Rasmussen. The fact that they happen to be closer at predicting political outcomes does not change that. The only reason I commented, was that Divecon said they had "no biases". I highly doubt you two can convince me that is true. :lol:

Immie

Last edited:

wow, bitter much?

btw, address the 2nd thing rdean(the fucking moron) said

So I'm right, but I'm wrong? Which is it? Republicans would vote for someone who cut 18,000 jobs and moved them overseas, but they are really "good" people?

Give me a break. You can't have it both ways.

lol
they were pretty darn close the previous elections as well

Immie

Prove that.

Is this "I agree with Scott Rasmussen day" for you?

Could you give us a schedule of these days in advance?

I didn't agree with him. Learn to read, Homeschool. I said Rasmussen has it at +7 which means it's probably +10 when you factor out Ras bias.

Learn. to. read.
except there is no "ras bias"

Yes there is and it's been proven.

Rasmussen polls the most Republicans relative to Democrats than any other other major pollster:

parti4.png

no, Rasmussen is as good if not better than most of the other polling orgs

btw, in the last election, Rasmussen had it pretty damn close
and that proves carby is full of shit once again

One poll proves something? Rasmussen had Bush winning by 9 points in 2000. lol
link????

Why would you need a link? You're the only claiming Rasmussen is so much better than other pollsters. How did you reach that conclusion with no research?

Were you just trying to bullshit us?

Forum List

Back