Boxer Daniella Hemsley flashes crowd on live TV after winning her first boxing match

What's not to like about women's boxing? Real women with real tits pounding each other, an audience full of toxic masculinity, and not a tranny in sight. And the crowd goes wild.

"Boxer Daniella Hemsley flashed the crowd on live tv after winning her first boxing match"

So glad it wasnt a tranny and it was a real woman boxer! feels a bit like the real world once again.

So glad it wasnt a tranny and it was a real woman boxer! feels a bit like the real world once again.
Would prefer absolute proof that it was not our own peripatetic Mortuary .Have no idea how far he has travelled down the transitioning road to fame .He/She /It/Them also certainly lacks decorum and Marquess of Queensberry good manners

Would prefer absolute proof that it was not our own peripatetic Mortuary .Have no idea how far he has travelled down the transitioning road to fame .He/She /It/Them also certainly lacks decorum and Marquess of Queensberry good manners

Not sure, but I bet the Marquess would have gotten a rise out of watching that match.

What's not to like about women's boxing? Real women with real tits pounding each other, an audience full of toxic masculinity, and not a tranny in sight. And the crowd goes wild.

"Boxer Daniella Hemsley flashed the crowd on live tv after winning her first boxing match"

I love those titties!

I love those titties!

I made a Slomo, bro. :laughing0301:

Little Bouncers.gif

You could tell it wasn't him by the eye color.. wasn't it obvious?

Forum List

Back