Box office surprises win at 31st People's Choice Awards

Shattered said:
:rotflmao: A true classic. :D:D

You're not kidding! I'm saving that movie forever and handing it down to my children as a keepsake. That and Cheech and Chong's 'Up in Smoke'. That surely must have won something this year? Hell, I think I watched it 3 times just this year alone.

Those movies leave me reminiscing and bring a tear to the eye.

:(

jimnyc said:
You're not kidding! I'm saving that movie forever and handing it down to my children as a keepsake. That and Cheech and Chong's 'Up in Smoke'. That surely must have won something this year? Hell, I think I watched it 3 times just this year alone.

Those movies leave me reminiscing and bring a tear to the eye.

:(

I'm on my second copy of it. :D (Fast Times)

KarlMarx said:
True.... while the Hollywood Elite are busily giving an award to one traitorous scumbag, they might as well give an award to Sean Penn and kill two birds with one stone (now that's an idea!).

Some of Penn's flicks were certainly deserving of awards thanks to his acting but I personally think he's an asshole. It's so sad to see guys who I grew up enjoying on tv turn into scumbags.

jimnyc said:
Some of Penn's flicks were certainly deserving of awards thanks to his acting but I personally think he's an asshole. It's so sad to see guys who I grew up enjoying on tv turn into scumbags.

Musta been all the drugs. :tng:

KarlMarx said:
Actually, I think that Michael Moore ought to consider playing Jabba the Hutt in the next Star Wars flick. He has the figure and the personality for it (slimy, like the slug that he is).

Moore looks like a guy who doesn't wipe his ass after he takes a shit.

MtnBiker said:
Moore looks like a guy who doesn't wipe his ass after he takes a shit.
but that doesn't stop him from talking out of it every chance he gets.....

or the army of Moore-ons from taking it all in as if it were the Gospels .....

Forum List

Back