box cutters caused the death of 3000 people in one day !!

I'll support banning guns when Obama et all stop having armed Security Service as body guards, put their children in unsecured public schools, Diane Feinstein gives up her Conceal Carry Permit, and drugs are legalized.

Obama and other elitists espouse the benefits of non-carrying, while having their own armed bodyguards. In his children's school alone, there are near a dozen armed personnel, not counting the secret service, which last anyone checked, is armed. Heavily.

Last edited:
Of course they were. Many right wingers hate Muslims.
we hate the enemy !! now it seems the biggest threat to America [according to libbs]is now people that cling to their bibles and guns !!

Muslims are not a threat to the US and never have been.

No, That whole WTC, Pentagon, Farmer's field in Pennsylvania thing was just a figment of your imagination. A friend of mine died in the Pentagon... His name was Patrick Dunn... He was a Commander in the Navy... Look it up. Christ... You idiots cannot be this stupid. Or, maybe you can...

we hate the enemy !! now it seems the biggest threat to America [according to libbs]is now people that cling to their bibles and guns !!

No, That whole WTC, Pentagon, Farmer's field in Pennsylvania thing was just a figment of your imagination. A friend of mine died in the Pentagon... His name was Patrick Dunn... He was a Commander in the Navy... Look it up. Christ... You idiots cannot be this stupid. Or, maybe you can...

Uhh... I think the key word there just miiiiight be "Muslims". She didn't say "terrorists".

There are over 1.6 billion Muslims. I don't think they're all going to fit on four planes.

false analogy, move along

ohhhh so it is only radical muslims that are a threat !! so if all muslims are not a threat then all assault rifles are not a threat !!

Forum List

Back