box cutters caused the death of 3000 people in one day !!

As I recall, after 9/11 there was suddenly all sorts of enthusiasm for profiling Muslim looking people at airports, warrantless wiretapping, okaying torture,

not to mention invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Were any of you gun 'rights' extremists on board those rights abuses?

So I guess you favor abolishing the FBI criminal behavior unit, they profile criminals, or is it ok if they only profile white people? Funny I don't think any of those hijackers had blonde hair or blue eyes, or did the underwear bomber, no; I know the shoe bomber, no. Well shit I guess your right profiling is just a fucking waste of time. Pull your head out of your ass, shit head.

We have a "closet American" called bitterlyclingin here, who is really a plant of the one-worlders.

We've got a closet Muslim as president.
Remember the unnamed Intel official giving his testimony about the events in Benghazi a coupla days after the attack "The Taliban was already in the building" The Taliban may have been in the buildings already in Benghazi, but they're also present in the buildings in DC, DOD, CIA, NSA.

John Boehner "I've put 800 billion in new revenues on the table. What do I get?"
Baracky Obammunist "You get nothing! I get that for free!"

Yamashita treated Percival more cordially when Percival was negotiating the surrender of his 130,000 Brits to Yamashita's 30,000 Japanese soldiers, February, 1942.

Something that always pissed me off about that attack -

No one could have known the buildings would come down the way they did. The terrorists were watching CNN right along with the US and I can just see them doing the happy dance when they saw the buildings come down. It was incredible coupo for them and one which I hoped we would learn from.

But, we learned next to nothing. Instead of going after terrorists immediately, the idiot R prez and the rw's went after people who had nothing to do with the attack. And, stupidly, the haters continue to go after people who did not attack us.

I was in the service back.then and thought I was stupid to even question why we were going to war with Iraq after 9/11. Damn the right are idiots.

As I recall, after 9/11 there was suddenly all sorts of enthusiasm for profiling Muslim looking people at airports, warrantless wiretapping, okaying torture,

So I guess you favor abolishing the FBI criminal behavior unit, they profile criminals, or is it ok if they only profile white people? Funny I don't think any of those hijackers had blonde hair or blue eyes, or did the underwear bomber, no; I know the shoe bomber, no. Well shit I guess your right profiling is just a fucking waste of time. Pull your head out of your ass, shit head.

The number one most common terrorist weapon is the AK - 47.

Maybe we should ban Muslim-Americans from owning assault-style weapons, eh? Better safe than sorry, eh?

well..thats what they used to hijack the planes on 911. i know you lefties will say the planes crashing into the buildings caused it,but the fact is box cutters were used to hijack the planes ......NO GUNS WERE USED !!

And yet we have to take off our shoes, go through full body scanners and can't bring more than a thimble full of hair gel on the plane...but god forbid someone has to wait a few days to get a fucking gun.

Of course they were. Many right wingers hate Muslims.

we hate the enemy !! now it seems the biggest threat to America [according to libbs]is now people that cling to their bibles and guns !!

we hate the enemy !! now it seems the biggest threat to America [according to libbs]is now people that cling to their bibles and guns !!

Muslims are not a threat to the US and never have been.

Muslims are not a threat to the US and never have been.
ohhhh so it is only radical muslims that are a threat !! so if all muslims are not a threat then all assault rifles are not a threat !!

Last edited:
well..thats what they used to hijack the planes on 911. i know you lefties will say the planes crashing into the buildings caused it,but the fact is box cutters were used to hijack the planes ......NO GUNS WERE USED !!

Duh. What do you think would happen, shooting guns on a plane?

Hit a window, depressurize the whole cabin, entire population oxygen-starved... no way to drive the plane into anything. Mission fails.
Hit a fuel tank in the fuselage (these planes were loaded for transcontinental trips), cause an explosion in midair, no more plane, mission fails.

Of course they didn't use guns. They were on a goddam plane.

I was. I am. And I am for more of the same.

Duh. What do you think would happen, shooting guns on a plane?

Hit a window, depressurize the whole cabin, entire population oxygen-starved... no way to drive the plane into anything. Mission fails.
Hit a fuel tank in the fuselage (these planes were loaded for transcontinental trips), cause an explosion in midair, no more plane, mission fails.

Of course they didn't use guns. They were on a goddam plane.

Your post contains waaay too many "if, then" statements, cause and effect, and basic use of logic for any brain dead conservative to comprehend.

Forum List

Back