Bowing barry at it again

OK. So buring the flag is OK. It's just a piece of cloth.
Pissing on a bible is ok. It's just a book.
Spitting on an image of someone is fine. It's just an object.

No. Symbols are powerful and have meaning. If you are too much of a clod to perceive that it isn't our fault.

:lol: what a maroon
Bugs is my life role model. Love him. He wouldn't bow, either.

OK. So buring the flag is OK. It's just a piece of cloth.
Pissing on a bible is ok. It's just a book.
Spitting on an image of someone is fine. It's just an object.

No. Symbols are powerful and have meaning. If you are too much of a clod to perceive that it isn't our fault.

:lol: what a maroon
Bugs is my life role model. Love him. He wouldn't bow, either.
No..no he wouldn't.

Yes, because to a life-bored message board participant this may be some stirring issue but uh, to the POTUS I'm sure he really gives three flying fucks and has more pressing issues than your average basement underwear guy. /cliche'

Yes, because to a life-bored message board participant this may be some stirring issue but uh, to the POTUS I'm sure he really gives three flying fucks and has more pressing issues than your average basement underwear guy. /cliche'

Yeah, he has important work to do, like working on his three pointer.

Ut oh, is that RACIST??!

A non-issue/sleeper for me, nonetheless. Across many cultures bowing is a mutual sign of respect.
Only when done mutually.....Barry Obungler can't even get that right.

Almost 1 1/2 years into his term and he still can't get a decent protocol briefing.
I disagree. I have little doubt the protocol briefings are decent. Barry's ego thinks it knows better.

Ut oh, is that RACIST??!

N'aw, just apparent bitterness.

Ut oh, is that RACIST??!

it's just the 'i hate obama' thread of the minute. *shrug*

WTF??? Don't you understand that what he is doing is disrespectful to the UNITED STATES. NO American president should ever bow to a leader of another nation; bowing means that the one your bowing to is better than you.

nixonbow.jpg

Tricky Dick bowing.

ikebowtodegaulle.jpg

Ike bowing. Yes, Ike is totally disrespecting the United States and all those who served in any branch of the armed forces.

bushbowpope.jpg

Not a head of state but is Bush even Catholic?

bushkisswide.jpg

Ut oh, is that RACIST??!

So, you believe my distate and dislike for an incompitent boob who added a huge entitlement, wasted 2 trillion dollars and wants to allow 'a carbon exchange' to make his buddies rich is based on 'bitterness?'

Guess again cupcake. :lol:

Umm, it is a common East Asian tradition to bow slightly to each other as a form of greeting.

I wonder, since this is only a photo, did the Chinese fellow bow first in greeting?

When being introduced to Chinese, the accepted form of greeting is the handshake, even among Chinese. Chinese may also nod or slightly bow (Unlike the Japanese, the Chinese bow from the shoulders rather than the waist).

In Japan and Korea, bowing is even more common as a form of greeting.

Of course, it would just be too taxing to find out local customs of the country involved before making an accusation like this, wouldn't it?

After all, it was only the first entry on Google.

Last edited:
A non-issue/sleeper for me, nonetheless. Across many cultures bowing is a mutual sign of respect.
Only when done mutually.....Barry Obungler can't even get that right.

Almost 1 1/2 years into his term and he still can't get a decent protocol briefing.
I disagree. I have little doubt the protocol briefings are decent. Barry's ego thinks it knows better.
Maybe it's the ego that keeps him from getting, or listening to, protocol briefings. :eusa_think:

Goodness knows we shouldn't have respect for another country's culture and ways. That might be, open-minded. :eek:

nixonbow.jpg

Tricky Dick bowing.
They both are cutie pie.

ikebowtodegaulle.jpg

Ike bowing. Yes, Ike is totally disrespecting the United States and all those who served in any branch of the armed forces.
HA HA HA, Ike isn't bowing, Degaulle is giving him a medal, he's holding it in his hand, Ike is leaning over to recive it. :lol:

bushbowpope.jpg

Not a head of state but is Bush even Catholic?

bushkisswide.jpg

That looks like true love.

But not American culture. And that is what Obama is supposed to be, an American.
Why is American culture inferior to other cultures, that we have to adapt their standards and not vice versa?
That is the essential problem: Obama does not believe that American culture is not inferior to others. That is why he adopts modes of other countries.

Ignorance. Pure and simple.

Ut oh, is that RACIST??!

So, you believe my distate and dislike for an incompitent boob who added a huge entitlement, wasted 2 trillion dollars and wants to allow 'a carbon exchange' to make his buddies rich is based on 'bitterness?'

Guess again cupcake. :lol:

Basically, yes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back