Bought my first gun!

The_Hammer

Mar 17, 2008
Hey I'm just moderately excited that I got meself my first gun! M44 Mosin Nagant rifle. I rather like it, cept being a left eyed shooter I kill my left hand when I'm retracting the bolt.

I hope to shoot today and take some pictures.

Hey I'm just moderately excited that I got meself my first gun! M44 Mosin Nagant rifle. I rather like it, cept being a left eyed shooter I kill my left hand when I'm retracting the bolt.

I hope to shoot today and take some pictures.

So I see you're a 7.62 carbine man. Just looking to send a lot of led one one direction? That's good. How much did you pay for it??
As far as the left-eye shooter, just try and teach yourself to bring your right hand back and rack the bolt. It takes practice, but you can learn. No since tearing up your hand.:cool:

hey, congrats! Let us know if you bag anything worth bragging about.

Fucking pigeons roosting on my bay window, shitting all over the fucking place, i am sneaking around the yard shooting those bastards and stamping on them as they fall before I throw the stinking bastards onto the road as if they are road kill. 2.2mm air rifle:cool:

Yeah well mine has a little more kick than that. I joined a local club (which has a no FMJ rule, but 7.62x54R are impossible to find non-surplus) and I shot through a 10 ft pile of sand. Pingeons would be turned to dust.

And jesus christ she's a loud mofo. Shook the whole shack where you shoot from. I had some guys come over and ask me if I was shooting black powder.

Yeah, 7.62 has no shortage of recoil or noise, especially the older ones. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to shoot pigeons/birds with rifles anyway. So you're better off steering clear of that.

Forum List

Back