Bought a new rifle

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
For the first time in a few years. I have had a Yankee Hill suppressor sitting in my safe for a while so decided to buy a rifle for it.

So, I picked up a FN SCAR 17S in 7.62X51 NATO. And topped it off with a Elcan sight.

Heading to the range in a week or so to zero it in.

Attachments

• 20191212_172036.jpg
    20191212_172036.jpg
    897.3 KB · Views: 150
Looks like nobody gives a shit if you bought another gun. I know I don't.

For the first time in a few years. I have had a Yankee Hill suppressor sitting in my safe for a while so decided to buy a rifle for it.

So, I picked up a FN SCAR 17S in 7.62X51 NATO. And topped it off with a Elcan sight.

Why the FN? $$$

Why the FN? $$$

Because they work all of the time.

Why the FN? $$$

Is that what you were told? Be sure to let us know when it doesn't.

Why the FN? $$$

Is that what you were told? Be sure to let us know when it doesn't.

I have owned an FN FAL for 50 years. Never had a problem with it. My friends in the military love their SCAR so I think I am safe.

Besides, it's a great platform for the can.

Probably shouldn't have wasted your money. After all, the Democrats are just gonna confiscate it soon anyway.

Is the Elcan the 1-4X or the 4X?

I have the 4X and love it.

It's the 1-4. So far I am impressed with it. But haven't had a chance for shooting impressions yet.

Probably shouldn't have wasted your money. After all, the Democrats are just gonna confiscate it soon anyway.

I doubt that.

Is the Elcan the 1-4X or the 4X?

I have the 4X and love it.

It's the 1-4. So far I am impressed with it. But haven't had a chance for shooting impressions yet.

That is a very nice optic. I passed on getting the 1-4X because of the weight. Significantly heavier than the 4X.

Of course sometimes I make the wrong decision.

A couple of years ago I wanted another .308. I was interested in the SCAR and should have got it. However, I bought a Sig 716 instead. In retrospect I should have got the SCAR.

Forum List

Back