Bottom line

Assuming Basshole is who he portrays himself to be in his avatar, he is just a punkass negro teenager...mebbe not even that.

Good grief. I don't know which is worse: the sub-moronic racist homophobic crap always spewed by the Basshole, or the racist crap to which the Basshole is subjected by dopes who are little if any better than the Basshole is in terms of bigotry.

The Basshole has had young Michael Jackson as his avie.

Lots of people have avies that doe not reflect who they actually are.

(I, for example, am not actually a dead liberal drug-addled comic from the original seasons of SNL.)

The Basshole says PLENTY of sub-moronic nonsense that can be ridiculed in their own right. Why you need to stretch for it is a bit of a mystery, therefore.

Liability,

You seem to consider yourself as the Grand Poobah of Ultimate Wisdom.

Not at all. I think your baseless claim is utterly ridiculous, in fact. On the other hand, I am plenty smart enough to reject people's racism and other assorted bigotry out of hand.

And, while quite a bit of your utterances have merit, you do go overboard in dispensing your own bullshit as to naming who is a bigot and who isn't.

You are entitled to your opinion. Of course, that's just a polite way of saying "you're wrong."

Apparently, you haven't read my existing analysis in the section "Race Relations/Racism." Title: Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two". Presently, SIX parts are available for your perusal.

Nor do I plan on reading your existing "analysis" on that or any other topic.

Uhm. No.

Then, if you wish to be critical then BE SPECIFIC.

I am not in need of your permission or preconditions for how and when I may choose to criticize the stupid things you post.

Don't give me your usual LABELLING without factual documentation.

Well, of course, I haven't done so yet. But, if it suits me, I will. If it doesn't tickle my fancy, I won't. Either way: my call. Not yours.

Otherwise, you will sound as the braindead asshole that you appear to be.

In your opinion -- which is of less than zero value to thinking people.

Also........

YOU, for instance, could very easily be named to be a White Racist Asshole by MILLIONS of blacks reading YOUR opinions.

Nonsense. There might be a few ignorant buttrashes out there who formulate such idiotic "opinions" devoid of rational basis, but I doubt there are anywhere NEAR the numbers you imagine.

I couldn't care less if my knowledge of inconsequential crappola doesn't meet your exalted standards of mindless trivia.

You care deeply or you wouldn't have responded in such boring detail.

I wouldn't a recognize an avie of a young Michael Jackson from Al Sharpton's asshole.

Which speaks volumes about your perceptions...

And, I don't mind at all that I couldn't tell the difference between an asshole like you and the avie of a drug-addled comedian.

I don't mind how stupid you are, either. I enjoy a good laugh.

For you to go off the deep end shows that you have a deep-seated inferiority complex w/r/t my analyses.

Pointing out the idiocy of your bitgotry -- as simply and briefly as I did -- demonstrates no such thing, of course. If you consider that going off the "deep end," that only means that you dwell forever in the shallows. No surpise.

As to Basshole's emesis it does seem like the product of a mentally challenged Black Racist teenager...... and if you don't think so....then get an apple-sauced brain enema laced with a dab of Drano and relax. OK ?

You are still entitled to your utterly vapid opinion. You remain quite clueless and insipid on almost every level.

Have a nice day, hotshot, ya hear?

Liability,

Couldn't read all your crap.

Read enough to realize that you probably didn't take my suggestion re the apple-sauce enema with a dab of Drano. Ergo, you were neither LUCID nor RELAXED. I'm changing your recipe. Conceited assholes like you need at least a quart of Drano. However suit yourself. Nobody really gives a shit what you do. And, that's the truth.

I doubt if I'll ever bother reading an asshole like you again.

But, I don't want to shut you out without paying you a compliment (that's the kinda guy I am):

You've done at least one accurate thing in your life....probably the ONLY accurate thing. You named yourself accurately as "liability".

G'Luck....keep that thumb up your ass, it suits you.

Liability,

Couldn't read all your

Yes. It consisted or words and rather brief sentences. You must have been totally flummoxed.

You are a massive moron like about four or five other of the super-stars of idiocy who post here at USMB.

When you have nothing intelligent to say, we all know it, because that's when you post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back