Bottom Line Folks................

A

archangel

We all can argue until the cow comes home about politics,religion or whatever...until the day of darkness comes over us we will never know for sure...If I die and go to Heaven...as I believe...great...but if death just brings eternal darkness so be it...I live my life with "Faith" if ya choose to live your life for the "Day" so be it...I had a cousin who was a health nut growing up...I was a sprinter and played football in HS and College...I liked the forbidden Steak and Fries and such...he was a long distance runner who preferred to be a Vegetarian...well he passed away at the age of 25 and now I am in my 61st year and still running strong....go figure! Just a little food for thought!

As Jesus said...It is not that which goes into the body that defiles it-but that which comes out of the mouth!" :whip3:

archangel said:
As Jesus said...It is not that which goes into the body that defiles it-but that which comes out of the mouth!" :whip3:

Did he really say that? How about that which comes out of the keypad?
:link: :dev1:

archangel said:
I liked the forbidden Steak and Fries and such...he was a long distance runner who preferred to be a Vegetarian...well he passed away at the age of 25 and now I am in my 61st year and still running strong....go figure! Just a little food for thought!

It is hard to rationalize being a vegetarian and abstaining from drink and such when there's no guarantee of a longer life as a result. On the other hand you don't want to kill yourself with the stuff either. What a quandary!

Nuc said:
Did he really say that? How about that which comes out of the keypad?
:link: :dev1:

NUC or Nucular or whatever...If ya read the New Testament it is there...Jesus said this at the Roman Resort by the seaside...when asked by a follower about "eating meat on Fridays"....wake up Mr.Buddah or Scientology guru....geez! :huh:

Nuc said:
It is hard to rationalize being a vegetarian and abstaining from drink and such when there's no guarantee of a longer life as a result. On the other hand you don't want to kill yourself with the stuff either. What a quandary!

God or mother nature if ya prefer gave us canines..."meat eaters" and Jesus did like the beer and wine...read the New Testament...fool!

archangel said:
God or mother nature if ya prefer gave us canines..."meat eaters" and Jesus did like the beer and wine...read the New Testament...fool!

Don't call me "fool", dumbass! I was agreeing with you!
:2guns: :whip3: :wank: :soul: :crutch: :banned: :scratch:

Nuc said:
Don't call me "fool", dumbass! I was agreeing with you!
:2guns: :whip3: :wank: :soul: :crutch: :banned: :scratch:

just checking to see if you were being sarcastic or for real! :smoke:

archangel said:
just checking to see if you were being sarcastic or for real! :smoke:

I love a good steak and fries. I'll take a martini with that! And sorry to the right wingers here, but I'll top it off with a nice Cuban cigar!
:wine:

Nuc said:
I love a good steak and fries. I'll take a martini with that! And sorry to the right wingers here, but I'll top it off with a nice Cuban cigar!

you would be very comfortable with "Arnie" then...I prefer a beer and a occassional cig...lol! Sorry about the cigar comment...but my G'Pa was from Sicily and really ranked out the house with the cigars...lol!

Nuc said:

uh Rush Limbaugh is about as far right as a good little conservative can get...he loves a good "Cuban" cigar and gold faucets for that matter!

archangel said:
you would be very comfortable with "Arnie" then...I prefer a beer and a occassional cig...lol! Sorry about the cigar comment...but my G'Pa was from Sicily and really ranked out the house with the cigars...lol!

If he's from Sicily those were called "Toscani", cheroots made in Kentucky of all places. That's like smoking rope. A nice Cuban cigar is a totally different thing. We better cool it before a moderator moves this thread to the food section.

Nuc said:
If he's from Sicily those were called "Toscani", cheroots made in Kentucky of all places. That's like smoking rope. A nice Cuban cigar is a totally different thing. We better cool it before a moderator moves this thread to the food section.

very true....then again who cares...this is supposed to be a open discussion board...off track or not...LOL

Forum List

Back