~Bottom-dweller Obama uses Down syndrome to hit Romney~

The thing that bothered me most in the article is it appears the company she works for is not paying minimum wadge. How screwed up is that, they seem to be taking more advantage of her than anyone.

As for Maobama and the commiecrats using her story is not surprising, they can't run on his record so their grasping for straws.

Its part of the program that helps these young people work.

the gov pays the rest of their pay

This sorry President will use ANYTHING to get elected.. It's DISGUSTING!

Obama uses Down syndrome to hit Romney | WashingtonExaminer.com

I think it's a fair ad. What do you find offensive about it? In fact, what's incorrect or dishonest about it?

And, would you care to comment on Sarah Palin trotting out her poor little Down's Syndrome boy Trig at campaign events? Or, on the speculation that she actually swindled the American voters over the whole thing because Trig isn't even hers?

Did Sarah Palin Carry Out the Biggest Hoax in American Political History?

Obama is appealing to the lowbrow knuckle dragging mouth breathers in his base, and the ad worked

I tole ya!

How many times have I said that whenever the Democrats want something, the word goes out.

"ROLL OUT THE CANCER LADY!"

Dems are the champions of the appeal to emotion logical fallacy.

This. It's one of those things about LOLberals that makes me lean toward the idea that they really are suffering a mental disorder.

I think it's a fair ad. What do you find offensive about it? In fact, what's incorrect or dishonest about it?

And, would you care to comment on Sarah Palin trotting out her poor little Down's Syndrome boy Trig at campaign events? Or, on the speculation that she actually swindled the American voters over the whole thing because Trig isn't even hers?

Did Sarah Palin Carry Out the Biggest Hoax in American Political History?
Hmmm.....speaks volumes about your lack of character.

Another loser on ignore.

So, she proves Romney's point, pretty much. Registered democrat, on assistance, lost cause as far as the election goes.

Hmmm.....speaks volumes about your lack of character.

Another loser on ignore.

I see. So, someone from the right can make wild, slanderous accusations based upon nothing but their own opinion and nobody else can?

Just one more example of how thin-skinned and hypocritical the right is. They can sling shit from now 'til the cows come home, but when it comes back they whine that they're not being treated fairly, cover their ears and sing, "NA NA NA NA."

People who read Washington Examiner and watch FOX news are less intelligent than Sarah Palin's youngest child.

So then I assume you dont watch fox news.

Therefore all you have to go by is what you hear about fox news.

And the fact that you have made a judgment call on Fox news based on hearsay makes you less intelligent than those you criticize.

no one has explained how airing this young womans words is USING her?

It is clear you guys USED Jessica Lynch.

She told us herself

People who read Washington Examiner and watch FOX news are less intelligent than Sarah Palin's youngest child.

And the fact that you have made a judgment call on Fox news based on hearsay makes you less intelligent than those you criticize.

I've watched FOX News.....it's MSNBC.....in reverse. One credit I will give FOX....they do report news, not just politics...they do spin the news....but at least it's reported. On MSNBC? It's politics 24/5.....On the weekends they show prison. documentaries....Truthfully? Can't stomach either of them.

IT is totally disgusting, and what disgusts me even more is the fact they embellish the lies flying out there, claiming that is what he plans to do. Completely and totally disgusting, without any moral character at all. I truly hope her parents are not so naive as to believe it to be the truth. And if they aren't then they are disgusting allowing her to believe it enough to write such a letter. Or maybe it is the home that is morally corrupt.

Last edited:
He uses some man who lost his wife to accuse Romney of being a murderer and now he uses a Down's individual to attack Mitt Romney.. This guy is a creep!

So? I saw an ad last night with a so called abortion baby attacking obama.
fake outrage has been noted.

I've watched FOX News.....it's MSNBC.....in reverse. One credit I will give FOX....they do report news, not just politics...they do spin the news....but at least it's reported. On MSNBC? It's politics 24/5.....On the weekends they show prison. documentaries....Truthfully? Can't stomach either of them.
I watched Fox news during the Bush years.....they reported all that the Bush administration did....good and bad.
I watched Fox news report on The Republican SC Governor and his affair without spin
I watched Fox news discuss the Keating Five situation when it was news during the campaign....without spin
I watched Fox news report on the Wisconsin protests without spin.

I watch MSNBC news on occassion....they dont report all of the political news....they report ONLY what they want you to know.

Anyone who compares the two of them as similar is not overly truthful.

You guys know by now that I work with people like her....well like her but really low functioning and with mental health and extreme behavioral problems.

I don't believe for a minute that the GOP won't cut them too. I've seen it happen in the 80's when Reagan cut Federal funding to Mental Health Facilities Nation Wide...

The States.didn't have the money to keep them without the Federal subsidies.....what happened? A HUGE explosion of homelessness of people without resources....medicines, therapy, vocational help, and yes....institutions where they can live and get in house treatment....

I don't believe for a second that it won't happen again, this time to people with developmental disabilities.

In this case, assuming just makes an ass out of U.

You Assued?

Then I guess you are what you criticize...one who watches fox news...making you less intelligent than Palins son.

So what is it?

Are you an idiot...or a bigger idiot?

Forget it sparky....I have already determined what you are.

Forum List

Back