~Bottom-dweller Obama uses Down syndrome to hit Romney~

OP you just did what you claim the other side is doing.

Your using her

He uses some man who lost his wife to accuse Romney of being a murderer and now he uses a Down's individual to attack Mitt Romney.. This guy is a creep!

I tole ya!

How many times have I said that whenever the Democrats want something, the word goes out.

"ROLL OUT THE CANCER LADY!"

Dems are the champions of the appeal to emotion logical fallacy.

It's despicable. Of course Romney is not for cutting SSI for people like this; but Obama has no problem exploiting a comment for his own gain. He needs to go. He's scum.

This is what happens when black, nazi, communist muslims take over.

This sorry President will use ANYTHING to get elected.. It's DISGUSTING!

Obama uses Down syndrome to hit Romney | WashingtonExaminer.com

I think it's a fair ad. What do you find offensive about it? In fact, what's incorrect or dishonest about it?

And, would you care to comment on Sarah Palin trotting out her poor little Down's Syndrome boy Trig at campaign events? Or, on the speculation that she actually swindled the American voters over the whole thing because Trig isn't even hers?

Did Sarah Palin Carry Out the Biggest Hoax in American Political History?

The thing that bothered me most in the article is it appears the company she works for is not paying minimum wadge. How screwed up is that, they seem to be taking more advantage of her than anyone.

As for Maobama and the commiecrats using her story is not surprising, they can't run on his record so their grasping for straws.

Becuase Jessica lynch was a decent honest human being your side got outed for USING her.

She submitted the letter and wasn't sought out..

Obama has so much time on his hands I'm sure he read each letter personally and selected this one as letter of the week... riiiight..

At the end of the letter itself it says the girl's mother and friend helped her write it so if anything they exploited her (especially with the mention of Romney). The link also included no words from the Obama campaign at all... Only what was in her letter is on the page..

I hope you are hot because you have nothing going on upstairs.

Forum List

Back