Botswana tells China: We're not your colony

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
More African countries need to fight against Chinese attempt to colonize Africa. India is with Botswana. So are U.S., Japan, Vietnam, Mongolia, Taiwan, and other free countries.

---

Botswana president Ian Khama has told China the country won't allow any form of intimidation as if they are being colonised by the latter.

He said this after Dalai Lama cancelled his planned visit to the country citing exhaustion. The move, observers said, was likely to be welcomed by China.

"We are not your colony," Khama’s said following his diplomatic standoff with China in recent weeks.

The Dalai Lama was set to make a private visit the capital Gaborone for August 17 to 19, according to officials.

Still, Khama was set to meet with the spiritual leader, riling the Chinese.

"They told me things like the ambassador may be recalled, it would damage relations between Botswana and China that they would as China engage other African states to isolate Botswana," Khama told Botswana Guardian newspaper on August 17.

We're not your colony, Botswana tells China as Dalai Lama cancels visit

Last edited:
then china said--------"we are nice people-----ask our good friend, modi"

then china said--------"we are nice people-----ask our good friend, modi"

What can I say! Modi is a lover :)

modi-beach-759.jpg

it's ok -----Greece is desperate-----I hope that the civilized world steps up and provides OTHER ANSWERS

Forum List

Back