Botswana says yes to Sodomy

We don't have more homosexuals. We have a society where homosexuals have less reason to fear being in the open.

I have been heterosexual my entire life. There was no time that I became heterosexual. And it is not just about sex. I am attracted to, and fall in love with women. Whether they have sex or not, gay men fall in love with other men. Lesbians, regardless of whether they have sex, fall in love with other women. I couldn't have romantic feelings for another man if I tried.

Instead we have a society where Normative folks are afraid to be out in the open. If young normal people want to march down the street, in pride of their Normalcy, they are condemned. "keep it to yourself" is what they tell the young people. Politicians who say they are normal, refuse to stand up for their own Sexual Preferences.

I can't see where any of this is good

In much of Africa, its totally illegal for a man to take it in the ass.

However, now those with that preferences on the dark continent will be able to flock to Botswana to travel the Hershey highway.

Botswana legalises gay sex
Do you think homosexuality should be a crime?

Its really up to each country to decide for themselves.

But in my country, America, I have no problem if a male wants to take it in the ass.

My problem is with homosexuals trying to recruit Normative folks, particularly teenagers. They should show respect for Normalcy.

Gays don't respect anything, especially teenagers, if you don't criminalize them.

I don't know about that, but I do know this.

The whole reason why Homosexuals invented Gay Marriage to start with was to get a rise out of Normative people.

That's why after the Supreme Court invented the institution, and it suddenly became "acceptable" and legal, our homo friends immediately launched into the entire Tranny Rights bullshit, use of ladies' rooms by men in dresses, etc.

They wanted to make sure we stayed offended and shocked.

If Sex Changes become mainstream and acceptable , they will go for something even crazier.

Yes. Looks like homosexuality is just a part of a much bigger mental disorder. I thought though that the gay marriage thing was about things like getting on employer sponsored family healthcare schemes.

However, now those with that preferences on the dark continent will be able to flock to Botswana to travel the Hershey highway.

But in my country, America, I have no problem if a male wants to take it in the ass.

My problem is with homosexuals trying to recruit Normative folks, particularly teenagers. They should show respect for Normalcy.

Gays don't respect anything, especially teenagers, if you don't criminalize them.

The whole reason why Homosexuals invented Gay Marriage to start with was to get a rise out of Normative people.

That's why after the Supreme Court invented the institution, and it suddenly became "acceptable" and legal, our homo friends immediately launched into the entire Tranny Rights bullshit, use of ladies' rooms by men in dresses, etc.

If Sex Changes become mainstream and acceptable , they will go for something even crazier.
Yeah. That whole ‘equal rights’ thing is nothing more than a cruel ruse to annoy you personally.

This is what happens when idiots get broadband

Yes. Looks like homosexuality is just a part of a much bigger mental disorder. I thought though that the gay marriage thing was about things like getting on employer sponsored family healthcare schemes.

Sure, Homosexuals like the money. But it isn't the real motivation at all. They did it for years on Springer program before it reaped legal benefits.

Forum List

Back