both my wives (ex and current) came from Evangeline Parish...

Every time I drive thru Louisiana on Interstate 10

I have to stop at the Rice Palace and have a plate of crayfish etouffee while listening to zydeco music. :thup:

For me the Landings. I was bringing down my championship sire, Jim Dandy. Looking for my Ruby Starr.

I had many awesome plates that held my breath.

Last edited:
Aw come on guys....

Louisiana rocks. For whatever reason we are down there the people are killer and so wonderous.

nothing like a man when he stands next to you and goes blank eyed looking at your tits
But in your case TM, the guy would be feeling pity that a woman could be both flat chested and ugly.......... :lol:

No one in their right mind would want to look at her tits.

Truthmatters said:
Im 5'4 and only wieght 380
http://www.usmessageboard.com/565175-post17.html

At that size, they probably drag on the floor sweeping up crumbs. :lol:

nothing like a man when he stands next to you and goes blank eyed looking at your tits.

I remember as girl the first time I saw that look in a mans eye.

I saw the brain shut off, it saw the limp mouth and the blank eyes.

I thought to my self " jesus this guy has gone brainless and I could take him for every cent he has".

I being a good person didnt.

I did the only wise thing at the time.

I got as far away from the fucker as I could get.

Heres a tip girls.

the ones that get this blanked eyed look are not worth shit.

Look for the ones smart enough and deep enough to admire your tits along with all of your other qualities and still remember at all times that you and they have a brain.

first thing that makes me notice a gal I'm attracted to is her smile and the look in her eyes...

then, after that, I listen to what she might have to say, hoping to hear sumpin' playful and witty...

then, after that, I look at other stuff like tits 'n things... :)

it just now occurred to me that wild-child td could prolly qualify as an honorary native of Evangeline Parish... :)

nothing like a man when he stands next to you and goes blank eyed looking at your tits.

I remember as girl the first time I saw that look in a mans eye.

I saw the brain shut off, it saw the limp mouth and the blank eyes.

I thought to my self " jesus this guy has gone brainless and I could take him for every cent he has".

I being a good person didnt.

I did the only wise thing at the time.

I got as far away from the fucker as I could get.

Heres a tip girls.

the ones that get this blanked eyed look are not worth shit.

Look for the ones smart enough and deep enough to admire your tits along with all of your other qualities and still remember at all times that you and they have a brain.

first thing that makes me notice a gal I'm attracted to is her smile and the look in her eyes...

then, after that, I listen to what she might have to say, hoping to hear sumpin' playful and witty...

then, after that, I look at other stuff like tits 'n things... :)

I love your mind and your music Billy.

TM, I believe it is very playful to offer a man some great sensual eye contact with an equally great set of not too trashy set of "girls" and watch him return a fabulous smile and a twinkle in his eye.

Forum List

Back