Both homosexuals and pedophiles claim it isn't a "Choice"

I think it is odd how our Society views normal healthy men as pedophiles when they are in their thierties but like 17 year old Girls (which is healthy and normal since women are best looking at that Age) but approves of gay relationships which is quiete abnormal. that doesnt just add up to me to make sense

I think it is odd how our Society views normal healthy men as pedophiles when they are in their thierties but like 17 year old Girls (which is healthy and normal since women are best looking at that Age) but approves of gay relationships which is quiete abnormal. that doesnt just add up to me to make sense

Because people like Unkotare, and other white males are not like the majority
of people in the world, they approve of sodomy. This is not normal, they are not
normal.

Where do some people get their ideas, or can we even call them that?

The death penalty for homosexuality? Anyone, and I seriously mean anyone, who truly believes that desperately needs mental help.

As for pedophilia, it is revealing that someone thinks 17 year old girls are the acme of feminine sexiness. However, the age of consent is 16 in many areas, so that is not a problem in reality. Otherwise, forcing oneself on anyone else is criminal, and even worse on a child. That should be controlled in whatever is the most effective way.

The death penalty for homosexuality? Anyone, and I seriously mean anyone, who truly believes that desperately needs mental help.

As for pedophilia, it is revealing that someone thinks 17 year old girls are the acme of feminine sexiness. However, the age of consent is 16 in many areas, so that is not a problem in reality. Otherwise, forcing oneself on anyone else is criminal, and even worse on a child. That should be controlled in whatever is the most effective way.

why is it revealing will you now say that im pedophile? i think 17-19 years is where a woman is best looking, of course it depends on the individual some individuals look better when aged though. but as a General rule you cant look better when you are 40 then as a 18 year old

why is it revealing will you now say that im pedophile? i think 17-19 years is where a woman is best looking, of course it depends on the individual some individuals look better when aged though. but as a General rule you cant look better when you are 40 then as a 18 year old

Read the post again.

Homosexuality must be made a crime, just as pedophilia is a crime and rape is also a crime.

Do you think that if it's made a crime your gay thoughts will go away? Did Tom Cruise tell you that, 52nd Loser?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuEaG-buvo&NR=1]family guy - gay thoughts - YouTube[/ame]

Race mixers like you should also be imprsioned.

Race haters and homophobes and pedophiles are the part of what was bad in America in the past and to a bit today.

Now we just keep outing them every time they act up, jailing them when they break the law, kill them when the resist. The younger generations think the haters are crazy and will have nothing to do with them. The haters will hate themselves out of existence.

Last edited:

Because people like Unkotare, and other white males are not like the majority
of people in the world, they approve of sodomy. This is not normal, they are not
normal.

Do you really consider yourself "normal," you frightened, dishonest little idiot?

You should stop pursuing this line of reasoning.

Heterosexuality and homosexuality normally occur in species.

Both hetero and homo can in pedophilia and bestiality and necrophilia. The first two require consent by adults. By virtue in the last three categories of the victims' inability to consent, they are criminal activities.

Eating feces and your young also occurs in many species what's your freaking point?

You have not shown a connection morally, legally, or logically at all, jtpr312. Move along, until you do.

No sorry slick, YOU said it happens normally in other species, I said so does eating feces and your young. Now you go eat yourself a big pile of dump, I mean other species do it so it must therefore be natural and normal behavior for humans according to you, or admit your argument is bs and move on.

I understand that other species mate with their litter mates, and that certainly describes the southern crackers I have known. Hey, by your standards, you will be known . . .

New Topics

Forum List

Back