Both Democrats and Republicans SUCK!

Ehhh...what have you done for me LATELY, Lou?

I haven't seen him step outside the boundaries in months. He doesn't even talk about the NAU anymore like he used to.

I agree with the headline of this thread but not the solution in the OP.

Nativist mercantilism won't solve America's issues.

We have been sending jobs overseas for some time now while forgetting about the reasons this country used to be respected. Homes are being forclosed on in a feverish fashion, energy costs are going nuts,,,etc, etc,, etc..

So, it's your floor. Explain to me how we get this country back on track?

Ehhh...what have you done for me LATELY, Lou?

I haven't seen him step outside the boundaries in months. He doesn't even talk about the NAU anymore like he used to.

I will admit, even in the book he wrote on the Middleclass being under attack, he stays clear of CERTAIN foreign policy issues. I guess he doesn't want to be blackballed and labeled too.

I will admit, even in the book he wrote on the Middleclass being under attack, he stays clear of CERTAIN foreign policy issues. I guess he doesn't want to be blackballed and labeled too.

none of them do. They all sell out the truth and their country to retain their jobs.

Republicans and Democrats are assholes. :evil: I have had it with all of these lying motherfuckers and with their votes. They elect one another and this faction has seized control of our entire society and we have let them. It is to our own shame that we are being led down this road. :eusa_naughty:

No argument from me. I'm supporting Duncan Hunter. A conservative before being a Republican.

If not Tancredo, then Hunter for me. And if neither are on the Republican ticket... well... then I guess I write Tancredo or Hunter in.

Duncan Hunter is awesome. I've met him several times, he is one of the nicest guys i've ever met. I am helping with the Grassroots Campaign here in Nevada as well with Tancredo's. One of the people higher up in the Campaign said he is considering his friend Tancredo as his running mate if he is nominated.

Also he has a petition on his website to get the Government to build the rest of the border fence that Congress Passed and President Bush signed. Where it is built so far has a 90% success rate on keeping illegal's and drugs out. Here is his own words on this issue.

"It’s all too obvious that America is under threat because its land borders are largely porous and unprotected. In response, last year Congress passed, and the President signed into law, legislation calling for the construction of 854 miles of border fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border. Despite this legislative mandate by the U.S. Congress, the Department of Homeland Security recently announced its intention to build only 370 miles of fencing along the border, not the 854 miles required by the legislation. The Kennedy-McCain Amnesty bill, also would cut the 854 miles of fence down to 370.

I wrote the border fence bill and it is not ambiguous. It is not a suggestion. It was passed and signed by the President. It is the law. It has been over six months since we passed that law and only 11 miles have been built. At that rate, it will take us 20 years to build it. If elected President, I will build all 854 miles in six months. In the meantime, it is still the law and the fact that only 11 miles have been built is unacceptable." - Congressman Duncan Hunter

The petition is here............ http://www.gohunter08.com/petition/

Must suck to be McCain.

Must suck to be Guilliani, or Borach, or the Morman from Mass, etc.. They will probably get beat by some hosebag who hangs her panties anywhere she can get elected. Fred Thompson who?

One of the left wingers was saying on the radio today that many women are going to vote for her just because of her anatomy...

Hillary's best friend in this political war is George W. Bush.

Isn't it a given, though, that every election cycle folks vote for CHANGE. They get CHANGE, and then they don't like it. So next cycle, they vote for CHANGE. They vote for Democrats; and when they don't like what they see, they vote for Republicans. They don't like that, and they vote for Democrats. They don't like that, and then they vote for Republicans. And the cycle just whipsaws back and forth. American politics is a joke.

Forum List

Back