Botfly

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDG7WPtVO4[/ame]

Imagine having an insect crawling inside of your head, eating, feasting, and breeding inside of you. In particular, on top of your head. These critters are real, check it out, I found it rather fascinating.

Botfly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you fuck off and play on twitter or facebook or any fucking where some saddo gives a flying fuck about you?

Why don't you fuck off and play on twitter or facebook or any fucking where some saddo gives a flying fuck about you?

hey roomy, go fuck yourself.

I am not as supple as I used to be.

Ignore him, roomy, old fig. Because let's face it, the only person who's going to be fucking themselves tonight is Solace. Who I'm sure at this very moment is being entertained by madame palm and her five daughters, wanking himself blind. I'll even wager that he plays hard to get, with himself.

Last edited:
hey roomy, go fuck yourself.

I am not as supple as I used to be.

Ignore him, roomy, old fig. Because let's face it, the only person who's going to be fucking themselves tonight is Solace. Who I'm sure at this very moment is being entertained by madame palm and her five daughters, wanking himself blind. I'll even wager that he plays hard to get, with himself.

Kidding, right? I seriously doubt he can get it up...even for himself. What a repulse he is.
:puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3:

Forum List

Back