Bosun here

Bosun

Jan 22, 2011
Underground Bunker Mojave Desert
Good evening. Rhet 2 referred me to this forum. I am registered in a couple other forums. Those of you who know me there, will, now see me here on occasion. Been in forums for about five years now. I like to discuss politics, military stuff, have studied various world religions, and have been know to be opinionated on a couple of topics.

G'day my friends.

Bosun

لن استسلم lan astaslem "I will never surrender, I will never submit" ~ Oriana Fallaci

Last edited:
Thank you for all the gracious welcomes. It really helps new people fell more at home.

potato.jpg

Good evening. Rhet 2 referred me to this forum. I am registered in a couple other forums. Those of you who know me there, will, now see me here on occasion. Been in forums for about five years now. I like to discuss politics, military stuff, have studied various world religions, and have been know to be opinionated on a couple of topics.

G'day my friends.

Bosun

لن استسلم lan astaslem "I will never surrender, I will never submit" ~ Oriana Fallaci

Rhet 2 posts here? That went under my radar, I admit...

Hello Bosun. I've argued with you a bit on one of those forums, and I'll draw blood from you here, all with a smile :)

G'day my friends.

Bosun

Thank you for all the gracious welcomes. It really helps new people fell more at home.

I was just looking for an appropriate hello smilie from the list, and saw this thing >>>> :blsmile:

WTF? :lol:

Anyways, welcome.

Youll have to stop cutting your own throat first.

Take your neg and shove it up your fucking ass Kaos. In a welcome thread of all places that doesn't involve you? Fuck off. The neg is returned.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -9 reputation points from Retread Ol' 37.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Several more coming, fucking anal XXXX.

Regards,
Retread Ol' 37

Note: This is an automated message.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back