Boston rally against AZ law brings out 400

It's not the 400 people that showed up. It's the 3 million people that keep voting for idiots like Menino and Coup Deville Patrick.

And BTW I was born in and lived in Assachusetts most of my life so I have every right to criticize.

Prior to Patrick, how many consecutive years did we have Republican governors?

I daresay a repugnantcan governor would not have supported the boycott of AZ, nor would he have called criticism of Obama to be "near sedition"

I daresay a repugnantcan governor would not have supported the boycott of AZ, nor would he have called criticism of Obama to be "near sedition"

I love it when people answer questions that have not been asked and ignore the ones that have been.

I love how people ask a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the current state of politics in Assachusetts which is what this thread is about.

I love it when people run like a gassed up cat's ass when they get pwned.

Prior to Patrick, how many consecutive years did we have Republican governors?

I love it when people answer questions that have not been asked and ignore the ones that have been.

I love how people ask a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the current state of politics in Assachusetts which is what this thread is about.

I love it when people run like a gassed up cat's ass when they get pwned.

I love it when morons who are the joke of the board and are laughed at by, well everyone, go around claiming to pwn anyone. :lol:

Forum List

Back