Boston rally against AZ law brings out 400

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
From the way some people here talk everyone in Boston hates this law. That might be true, but they do not hate it enough to actually show up and say so.

Calls to protest Arizona’s tough illegal-immigration law fell flat in Boston yesterday as barely 400 people rallied in opposition to Gov. Jan Brewer and her policy to use ID checks to arrest illegals.
Organizers had predicted the gathering would draw thousands, but less than 400 people - some of them counter-protesters - showed up for the Copley Square rally.

Protests vs. law come up short - BostonHerald.com

From the way some people here talk everyone in Boston hates this law. That might be true, but they do not hate it enough to actually show up and say so.

Calls to protest Arizona’s tough illegal-immigration law fell flat in Boston yesterday as barely 400 people rallied in opposition to Gov. Jan Brewer and her policy to use ID checks to arrest illegals.
Organizers had predicted the gathering would draw thousands, but less than 400 people - some of them counter-protesters - showed up for the Copley Square rally.

unimpressive....... sigh

You can get more than 400 people to come out in Boston by posting that the showdown between a pair of internet posters pitching and catching is finally taking place. The event will be starring a right leaning maude, who was a one time driver of a crappy minivan -- and a Dog poop throwing metro-sexual with delusions of grandeur.

Gotta love FOX News: "A coalition of immigrant groups has bused in advocates from around the East Coast for a noon rally Saturday to protest Arizona's controversial immigration law, recently signed by Brewer." FOXNews.com - Immigrant Advocates Protest Arizona Gov. Brewer at Boston Meeting

I bet FOX News missed this one:
The right wing conservative Christians bused in tons of protesters for the rallies outside the Massachusetts State House during the constitutional convention brokering over gay marriage. was doing video, the christians were running away. It seems the right wing loves busing in illegal aliens who are Christians. :lol:

true story I even have the video. :lol:

Assachusetts is pathetic.

The city of Boston calls for a boycott of AZ and yet the Diamondbacks play at Fenway Park.

So is it hard to believe that only 400 people showed up for a protest?

Personally I think we should demand that all illegal aliens caught committing a crime in AZ as a result of the new law be sent to Boston where they will be welcomed with open arms.

96.9 Boston Talks Bus Ticket To Boston

Who knows maybe Boston can become the kidnap capital of the USA.

The city of Boston calls for a boycott of AZ and yet the Diamondbacks play at Fenway Park.

Personally I think we should demand that all illegal aliens caught committing a crime in AZ as a result of the new law be sent to Boston where they will be welcomed with open arms.

So only 400 people show up indicating that damn near nobody in the city cares and here you are wishing ill upon us?

Fuck you, and your state.

God forbid we ever have another terrorist attack here but if we do I hope its in whatever state you live in's Capitol.

Last edited:

The fact it was planned at CS shows they were not truly expecting a huge turn out. There are huge groupings of illegals here ranging from asia, africa, and south america but arizona law is not much of a threat here.

So only 400 people show up indicating that damn near nobody in the city cares and here you are wishing ill upon us?

God forbid we ever have another terrorist attack here but if we do I hope its in whatever state you live in's Capitol.

It's not the 400 people that showed up. It's the 3 million people that keep voting for idiots like Menino and Coup Deville Patrick.

And BTW I was born in and lived in Assachusetts most of my life so I have every right to criticize.

400 people in the city with the highest university population in the world?

That's a somewhat underwhelming response.

The community organizers must have been asleep that day.

I rallied more people than at Boston University to protest a lack of vernetian blinds in the dorm's windows.

It's not the 400 people that showed up. It's the 3 million people that keep voting for idiots like Menino and Coup Deville Patrick.

And BTW I was born in and lived in Assachusetts most of my life so I have every right to criticize.

Who gives a fuck who they voted for? It's pretty clear that at least 2,999,600 of those 3 million didn't support the protest yet you still wish something like that upon them because of who they elect as Mayor and Governor?

Again, fuck you and the state you live in.

Who gives a fuck who they voted for? It's pretty clear that at least 2,999,600 of those 3 million didn't support the protest yet you still wish something like that upon them because of who they elect as Mayor and Governor?

It's not that clear. You know as well as I do that everyone living in the Peoples' Republic Of Cambridge supports the boycott of AZ.

It's not that clear. You know as well as I do that everyone living in the Peoples' Republic Of Cambridge supports the boycott of AZ.

Which is about 100,000 people or a little more than 3% of the 3 million people you are talking about and besides that only 400 people bothered to show up, but you talk shit like the streets were filled and we deserve some kind of backlash. Fuuuuuuuuck you.

I"M WATCHING YOU FROM HELL!
ted-kennedy-brain-tumor.jpg

BE NICE TO THE ILLEGALS BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS LOUSY WITH THEM!

Prior to Patrick, how many consecutive years did we have Republican governors?

I daresay a repugnantcan governor would not have supported the boycott of AZ, nor would he have called criticism of Obama to be "near sedition"

I daresay a repugnantcan governor would not have supported the boycott of AZ, nor would he have called criticism of Obama to be "near sedition"

I love it when people answer questions that have not been asked and ignore the ones that have been.

I love it when people answer questions that have not been asked and ignore the ones that have been.

I love how people ask a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the current state of politics in Assachusetts which is what this thread is about.

Forum List

Back