Boston Glope: Anti-Trump Propaganda Piece Coming

Actually "Glope" would be an appropriate name for a newspaper -- "to gaze in alarm"

From Middle English glopen, probably from Old Norse glápa ‎(“to stare vacantly”), from Proto-Germanic *glupaną ‎(“to shine, gape”), from Proto-Indo-European *ghlub(h)- ‎(“to yawn, gape”). Cognate with Icelandic glápa ‎(“to watch, stare at”), Dutch gluipen ‎(“to sneak”), Low German glupen ‎(“to look askance, leer”), Scots gloup ‎(“chasm, cleft”). See also gloppen.

Is this the name of the satire publication? I like it.

I did get that etymology from an actual source but since the OP can't be bothered to link whatever it's talking about --- fuck it.

Actually "Glope" would be an appropriate name for a newspaper -- "to gaze in alarm"

From Middle English glopen, probably from Old Norse glápa ‎(“to stare vacantly”), from Proto-Germanic *glupaną ‎(“to shine, gape”), from Proto-Indo-European *ghlub(h)- ‎(“to yawn, gape”). Cognate with Icelandic glápa ‎(“to watch, stare at”), Dutch gluipen ‎(“to sneak”), Low German glupen ‎(“to look askance, leer”), Scots gloup ‎(“chasm, cleft”). See also gloppen.

I did get that etymology from an actual source but since the OP can't be bothered to link whatever it's talking about --- fuck it.

You're an even worse comedian than...

You're an even worse comedian than...

There are times when I'm a comedian, and a damn good one.

But this is not one of them. "Glope" is an actual word that actually fits here.

Now it's possible you did a typo and it happened upon happy coincidence. And it's also possible that the Boston Globe actually and cleverly chose that name for a satire publication. But since you can't be troubled to link whatever your topic is and seem to think the world has to drop to its knees in awe simply because you deign to speak ---- we'll never know.

Oh well. Picked up a new word anyway.

x7wuehtqzcizoilkbfj4.png

I wonder how many liberals believe...

Forum List

Back