Boston Globe gets bomb threat after editorial blasts President Trump's media attacks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Boston Globe gets bomb threat after editorial blasts President Donald Trump's media attacks
Law enforcement is investigating a bomb threat The Boston Globe received Thursday, the same day it led a nationwide publication of newspaper editorials denouncing President Donald Trump's attacks on the press as "the enemy of the people."

ALL WEEK ALEX JONES TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPEL SHEEPLE ASSHOLES INCLUDED that staged attackes were going to happen, threats on schools, or gov. buildings, or the news media were going to take place......

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE OH WHAT IS TAKING PLACE....and for those who still have the " I can think gene left. " GO LISTEN and watch how he has said this DAYS ago before this article even came out.

OH SHEEP WON'T THEY CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH THE PUSSIES ARE TO SCARED TO FACE TRUTH.

Their infant minds create the scenario of " If I say it's not true long enough" it will all go away.

WHY DO YOU MORONS THINK HE POSTED THIS

Just look at the headlines and then pay attention to the up coming days, weeks and months.............
upload_2018-8-17_11-2-27.png

upload_2018-8-17_10-32-32.png

Last edited:
------CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION......
see the first page of the "intro to logic 101 textbook"

Has Alex Jones ever NOT said that staged attacks were going to happen? :lol:
True, but when an attack does happen, youll know that its staged, just like he predicted. For example, he has been saying that another staged mass shooting is on the way. Sometime within the next year youll see a mass shooting, just you wait and see. They will try to paint the shooter as a crazy guy, but he is just a patsy.

So, summing up... mass shooting in the next year, they will call him crazy. Mark this date. When it happens youll know that Alex Jones is always right.

Ok, im going to take my tinfoil hat off now. I just wanted to see what it was like to be a conspiracy theorist, but i found myself putting a gun in my mouth because i felt so pathetic. Dont try this at home folks, its super dangerous.

True, but when an attack does happen, youll know that its staged, just like he predicted. For example, he has been saying that another staged mass shooting is on the way. Sometime within the next year youll see a mass shooting, just you wait and see. They will try to paint the shooter as a crazy guy, but he is just a patsy.

So, summing up... mass shooting in the next year, they will call him crazy. Mark this date. When it happens youll know that Alex Jones is always right.

Ok, im going to take my tinfoil hat off now. I just wanted to see what it was like to be a conspiracy theorist, but i found myself putting a gun in my mouth because i felt so pathetic. Dont try this at home folks, its super dangerous.

It's ok-----have a glass of warm milk-----and a graham cracker-----and go
to bed

We have mass shootings every year -- this is not some sage-like prediction -- it is just average every day life in America

Boston Globe gets bomb threat after editorial blasts President Donald Trump's media attacks
Law enforcement is investigating a bomb threat The Boston Globe received Thursday, the same day it led a nationwide publication of newspaper editorials denouncing President Donald Trump's attacks on the press as "the enemy of the people."

ALL WEEK ALEX JONES TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPEL SHEEPLE ASSHOLES INCLUDED that staged attackes were going to happen, threats on schools, or gov. buildings, or the news media were going to take place......

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE OH WHAT IS TAKING PLACE....and for those who still have the " I can think gene left. " GO LISTEN and watch how he has said this DAYS ago before this article even came out.

OH SHEEP WON'T THEY CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH THE PUSSIES ARE TO SCARED TO FACE TRUTH.

Their infant minds create the scenario of " If I say it's not true long enough" it will all go away.

WHY DO YOU MORONS THINK HE POSTED THIS

Just look at the headlines and then pay attention to the up coming days, weeks and months.............
View attachment 211040

View attachment 211031
So Alex Jones is a shameless liar stealing from gullible nutballs? Wow, that's....not news at all.

• Banned

We have mass shootings every year -- this is not some sage-like prediction -- it is just average every day life in America

upload_2018-8-17_17-18-42.png

Forum List

Back