Boston Globe - Gaza Civil War Is Israel's Fault

you blamed Israel for the very same thing the Globe criticized them for in the quote that YOU posted and commented upon in the very beginning of this thread.

and how are you coming in finding that quote from me where I compared Israel to Hamas?

Look stupid - I did not blame Israel. I am saying the liberal media is rewriting history, something they do on a daily basis

"I knew when Israel gave in to terrorist demands, they would pay a price. They have and still are"

that is exactly the sentiment that the Globe expressed.

"I knew when Israel gave in to terrorist demands, they would pay a price. They have and still are"

that is exactly the sentiment that the Globe expressed.

They "forgot" to mention the libs and liberal media were all for making a deal "for lasting peace" in the Middle East

They "forgot" to mention the libs and liberal media were all for making a deal "for lasting peace" in the Middle East

doesn't change the fact that you said the same thing the Globe did.... and, if the were all for making the deal that Sharon made, that is hardly "blaming Israel" like you have done.

doesn't change the fact that you said the same thing the Globe did.... and, if the were all for making the deal that Sharon made, that is hardly "blaming Israel" like you have done.

You will ignore any and all facts that go against you

Libs will always rewrite history when they are proven wrong - which is nearly on every issue

By going along with the rewriting of history is supporting Israel?

when have I ever gone along with rewriting history?

I, for one, agreed with Sharon's move in the Gaza at the time, because I understood the frustrations of the Israeli people. You obviously didn't.

when have I ever gone along with rewriting history?

I, for one, agreed with Sharon's move in the Gaza at the time, because I understood the frustrations of the Israeli people. You obviously didn't.

Why am I not surprised you went along with appeasing terrorists?

You want to make the same mistake in Iraq

Why am I not surprised you went along with appeasing terrorists?

You want to make the same mistake in Iraq

you call Ariel Sharon a terrorist appeaser? :rofl:

He was the meanest motherfucker in the entire country.

He didn't CARE if Hamas and Fatah slaughtered each other, it would just mean fewer palestinians for him to have to kill whenever Israel reinvaded.

YOU really are out of your league here.

He wasnt mean, he was realistic, he was dealing with a nazi-like population/region that wanted to march all the jews into the sea. The palestinians/most arab countries, want the israeli state gone, aside from jordan and turkey, who are actually a close ally or israel. Egypt is mostly just neutral.

Israel might have to re-invade, because palestinians cant play nice, why am i not surprised. Rsr is not out of his league, and neither are you, I think you both understand, how deadly the enemy is we face, you both just have a different idea of how to solve the issue. One of you thinks we can win in iraq and one doesnt, its not personal, well, sadly it is and it shouldnt be.

He didn't CARE if Hamas and Fatah slaughtered each other, it would just mean fewer palestinians for him to have to kill whenever Israel reinvaded.

I have my own questions.

Europe and the Liberals in this Country have for years demanded Israel get out of ALL "occupied" territory. True or False?

Jimmy " the savior" Carter made a plan to turn over all of the occuppied territory to Palestinian control. True or False?

Every "Road Map" since has included the intent to have Israel withdraw from all "occupied" territory. True or False?

Arafat DEMANDED the Israel's get out. True or False?

Israel is condemned daily by Europe and the Liberals in the US for not giving the Palestinians their own Country. True or False?

The excuse used when Europeans "support" Palestinian terror is that Israel causes it by "occupying" land that doesn't belong to Israel. True or False?

I suggest all these are "True". So now explain again WHY, when Israel did what they were being told to do, it is STILL their fault that the savages that live there can not get along?

Maineman you insist over and over that Iraq can never work. Why is it different in "palestine"? Your party wants to run Israel into the dirt AND then condemn them for doing what the Liberals told them to do.

Just admit it.... to a Liberal , when something doesn't work it is always someone elses fault. Liberals are never wrong and never to blame, never accountable for their actions.

If we should not be in Iraq, why should Israel be responsible for stopping the bloodshed in "palestine"?

and, of course I know that Arafat was a terrorist. I have written the final drafts of a score of communiques from Arafat to Waldheim. I know what a prick he was. His point was still valid, however: he did not believe that the palestinians could ever convince Israel or the rest of the world, for that matter, that they deserved their own state if they could not be unified in their efforts to do so. Do you disagree with that point?

They have their own state though. Its called Jordan. It was specifically given to them when Israel was created.

They have their own state though. Its called Jordan. It was specifically given to them when Israel was created.

NO, Palestine was to be split into 3 entities, one Arab, one Jewish and Jerusalem was to be an independant open city.

The neighboring Arab States with the blessing of the Grand poobah from Jerusalem ordered all Arabs out of the area on pain of death. No Arab organized a Palestinian State because the arrangement was to be death to all Jews and Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Saudia Arabia would split the land after.

Libs do call those that want to stand up to terrorists mean. Libs have this illusion that you can reason and talk to the bastards, and are shocked when they do not respond to their kind words

Forum List

Back