Boston Globe - Gaza Civil War Is Israel's Fault

so you agree with the Globe that Sharon's move was ill-advised and has caused problems?

Considering the terrorists were shooting at the settlers as they were leaving the Gaza should have told them there would be no peace

Much like what the libs want to do in Iraq - you can't reason with terrorists who want to kill you

Considering the terrorists were shooting at the settlers as they were leaving the Gaza should have told them there would be no peace

Much like what the libs want to do in Iraq - you can't reason with terrorists who want to kill you

answer my question. You were bitching about the Globe giving Sharon and Israel a bad rap, and now you agree with them. Flip flop flip flop:eusa_clap:

answer my question. You were bitching about the Globe giving Sharon and Israel a bad rap, and now you agree with them. Flip flop flip flop:eusa_clap:

Try again numbnuts

The Hamas campaign to eradicate Fatah from Gaza is certainly not the sole cause of Gazans' misery. They long suffered from Israel's suffocating occupation, and then from Ariel Sharon's foolishly unilateral withdrawal in 2005, a move that allowed Hamas to bid for power with the misleading claim that its rockets and suicide bombings had driven Israeli soldiers and settlers out of Gaza. Gazans were victimized as well by the corruption and misrule of Yasser Arafat's Fatah cronies.

The liberal media wanted the deal - libs always thinks you can reason with terrorists. Israel trid it, now the liberal media is saying they are to blame for the terrorists killing people

He tried to accomplish those goals with terrorism and murder

and the liberal Boston Globe praises him and blames Israel for the current violence.

That is the topic of this thread

I knew when Israel gave in to terrorist demands, they would pay a price. They have and still are

Globe says:

"Ariel Sharon's foolishly unilateral withdrawal in 2005, a move that allowed Hamas to bid for power with the misleading claim that its rockets and suicide bombings had driven Israeli soldiers and settlers out of Gaza"
RSR says:

"I knew when Israel gave in to terrorist demands, they would pay a price. They have and still are"

sounds to me like RSR could have written the article for the Globe.... if RSR could actually write, that is.

you are saying exactly what the Globe said. Sharon fucked up by giving in to the terrorist demands to unilaterally withdraw from the Gaza. Please explain that. Is the Globe right or wrong, because whatever you say the Globe is applies to your statement as well.

you are saying exactly what the Globe said. Sharon fucked up by giving in to the terrorist demands to unilaterally withdraw from the Gaza. Please explain that. Is the Globe right or wrong, because whatever you say the Globe is applies to your statement as well.

libs and the liberal media were all for the deal MM

Now they rewrite history and blame Israel for making the deal

libs and the liberal media were all for the deal MM

Now they rewrite history and blame Israel for making the deal

here is your opening quote from this post:

The Boston Globe attacked Israel and praised Yasser Arafat. More rewriting of history by the liberal media.

and you blame Israel too.

here is your opening quote from this post:

The Boston Globe attacked Israel and praised Yasser Arafat. More rewriting of history by the liberal media.

and you blame Israel too.

I am not blaming Israel

I am pointing out, rightly so, first the left tells Israel to make a deal with the terrorists, the terrorists use the deal to kill people, and the left blames Israel

Typical of the appeasing left

I am not blaming Israel

I am pointing out, rightly so, first the left tells Israel to make a deal with the terrorists, the terrorists use the deal to kill people, and the left blames Israel

Typical of the appeasing left

"I knew when Israel gave in to terrorist demands, they would pay a price. They have and still are"

I cant believe the liberal globe blamed israel. How can you equte or compare israel to hamas, that is disgusting and low, but not unexpected of the LIBERAL globe :p.

Do you disagree that the first bolded statement is hardly praising Arafat?

Do you disagree with the Globe's underlined suggestion that Arafat knew that unity was critical to a Palestinian state?

I do NOT believe maineman blames israel. He was in the military, he knows evil and scum when he seems it. Still, I am saddened that a democratic state is compared with a terrorist who sold his people out for money.

I cant believe the liberal globe blamed israel. How can you equte or compare israel to hamas, that is disgusting and low, but not unexpected of the LIBERAL globe :p.

do you have a reading comprehension problem? Please show me where I EVER equated Israel with Hamas?

not busted. misquoted. Can YOU find anyplace where I equated Israel with Hamas?

I'll wait.

Oh, and the offended card as well

You side with the liberal media, and ignore how the left was screaming for Israel to make a deal

Much like you want to do in Iraq

I do NOT believe maineman blames israel. He was in the military, he knows evil and scum when he seems it. Still, I am saddened that a democratic state is compared with a terrorist who sold his people out for money.

The why does he support the Dems surrender bill?

That is completely off-topic. Answer the question, because he asked first, and then and only then, he will answer yours.

Common brother, he did ask first.

In my opinion, by not taking the Boston Globe to task for their rewriting of history - he is giving them a pass

By blaming Israel and not the terrorists - the liberal agenda moves forward

In my opinion, by not taking the Boston Globe to task for their rewriting of history - he is giving them a pass

By blaming Israel and not the terrorists - the liberal agenda moves forward

you blamed Israel for the very same thing the Globe criticized them for in the quote that YOU posted and commented upon in the very beginning of this thread.

and how are you coming in finding that quote from me where I compared Israel to Hamas?

Forum List

Back