Boston Bombing & 65th Anniversary of Israel

Yes, he should have considered the possibility but keeping U.S. citizens safe is not his priority. Same thing with Benghazi. He has his mind on other things and can't be bothered with defending American citizens.

Yes, he should have considered the possibility but keeping U.S. citizens safe is not his priority. Same thing with Benghazi. He has his mind on other things and can't be bothered with defending American citizens.

OMG, is Obama a terrorist?

Do you think this the reason for the bombing or just a coincidence? Do you think that Obama should have considered the possibility and called for hightened security? And can Bush really be blamed for 9/11 and not Obama for 4/15?:confused:

Israel celebrates 65th birthday as success, despite military threats, peace talks stalemate | Fox News

Is that the reason for the bombing? Maybe.

Should Obama have called for heightened security? Maybe we should call for heightened security all the time? :confused::confused::confused:

Can Bush be blamed for 9/11? No.
Can Obama be blamed for 4/15? No.

This is a dumb thread you started.

It's a shameful thread, of course, but to answer the question - no, I don't think the anniversary of Israel had as much to do with this as the timing of the marathon.

Do you think Obama should put the army on the streets every day there is a national holiday in Iran, Israel, Iraq or Afghanistan?

OMG, is Obama a terrorist?

OMG, OBAMA is no different than BUSH. That is the point! Are you that dense man!:eusa_eh:

It's a shameful thread, of course, but to answer the question - no, I don't think the anniversary of Israel had as much to do with this as the timing of the marathon.

Do you think Obama should put the army on the streets every day there is a national holiday in Iran, Israel, Iraq or Afghanistan?

NOTHING shameful about it. The point is that this is a possible cause, and liberals are going to pretend that terrorism has been abolished by Obama. And so liberals can attack Bush concerning 9/11 but conservatives cannot even suggest the same for Obama.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
As long as we're going the FULL STUPID JACKET route?

Perhaps it was a protest by a CONFEDERATE STATS OF AMERICA apologist?

After all it was on April 15th US President Lincoln mobilized 75,000 troops to fight the traitors of the CSA.

or perhaps...

.. it was a protest because on this date in 1877 - the 1st telephone was installed in Somerville, Mass?

Good catch ---- the anniversary of Israel, that is, not Lincoln. [:)

Could be. It's plausible.

At this point, there are so many symbolic connections to both Islamists and rightists, that we'd better wait for the FBI to figure out whodunnit.

What's really bothering me is all the amputations. I guess that's a constant in bombings.

We may have to do our public celebrations virtually if we're going to become like Iraq, daily and weekly bombings whereever two or three are gathered together.

Good catch ---- the anniversary of Israel, that is, not Lincoln. [:)

Could be. It's plausible.

At this point, there are so many symbolic connections to both Islamists and rightists, that we'd better wait for the FBI to figure out whodunnit.

What's really bothering me is all the amputations. I guess that's a constant in bombings.

We may have to do our public celebrations virtually if we're going to become like Iraq, daily and weekly bombings whereever two or three are gathered together.

Could be the anniversary of Israel
Could be Hitlers birthday
Could be Patriots day
Could be a tax day protest

Could be it was just a tempting target

Why everything has to concern us?

If it was about us, they would have tried to do that in Tel Aviv.

That's a sad event that took place in Boston, and the American people alone are to find a way to deal with it.

Wishing speedy recovery for the injured. Refu'ah Shleima.

NOTHING shameful about it. The point is that this is a possible cause, and liberals are going to pretend that terrorism has been abolished by Obama. And so liberals can attack Bush concerning 9/11 but conservatives cannot even suggest the same for Obama.:eusa_hand:

why would anyone, liberal or otherwise, imagine any POTUS had the power or ability to rid the world of terror?

Good god, neither Obama nor Bush can be blamed. Obama has nothing to do with the bombing. We have plenty to criticize him for, but not this.

We don't want to stoop to the level of the piles of shit on the left who blame Bush for 9/11.

Do you think this the reason for the bombing or just a coincidence? Do you think that Obama should have considered the possibility and called for hightened security? And can Bush really be blamed for 9/11 and not Obama for 4/15?:confused:

Israel celebrates 65th birthday as success, despite military threats, peace talks stalemate | Fox News

Al Queda was to blame for 9-11, not President Bush. The people who comitted this bombing are to blame, not President Obama.

America stands with Boston.

Well it's a little early for a compare and contrast. President Bushes legacy was not built around the terrorist acts of 9-11 but rather his response(s) to the event. We have yet to see how this terrorist act plays out.

Regardless of who planted them, security was not up to par. I can see them missing one bomb, but 2, 3?

Forum List

Back