Boston bolmbing hoax or real

What a bunch of paranoid delusions. Lol. You need to get a life. There are many videos, pictures, and evidence that were released in the courtroom during the trial.
Here is one vid that should have been released in the courtroom but it wasn't because it was all a fucking hoax. Like it or not. Its hard to believe that some are so gullible or so stupid try pulling your head out of your ass and watch this

Sorry but your Youtube videos don't mean anything. The REAL evidence was heard in court.

The key word here is heard, you believe what you were told buy the government and media with out question. I on the other hand have a working mind and can think for my self.
I will believe what I see over what the corrupt government tells me. That youtube vid is ten times more credible then the shit the government tells you.

chrissy troll only sees what she WANTS to see no matter what the topic it is,she ignores any kind of facts you present here since it does not go along with her warped views.

if the government tells her that is what happened,she deems it the automatic truth,does not matter if witnesses who were there have said what the government said was not the truth.:rolleyes:

the government apologists only see what they want to see,anything that does not go along with the governments version of events,they wont take a look at they worship what the government tells them so much as the gospel truth.they think the government has their best interest at heart,is looking out for them,and there are no criminals in washington.:lmao:

chrissy troll was the last government apologist to fart in this thread.

she can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll she is.same as she ignores pesky facts that the cheatriots scandal is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal in baseball,same as how that is too scary a thought for her to face since she worships the cheatriots to know end like she does,the boston bombing is even MORE scary for her to face so same as she does with the cheatriots,

pesky facts is nothing she wants to look at because if she cant come to grips with reality the fact that the cheatriots are involved in the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal in baseball,having to face facts that her own government murdered citizens in her own city is even far more of a scary thing for her to have to deal with so as she does with the cheatriots scandal,she only sees whats she wants to see and just farts in this thread.

Someone @mention USMB's republicans. They'll have this thread at 50 pages of conspiracy theories in 2 days.
It wont take 50 pages to show you dupes what happened.

looks like one page to me

amazing how the government apologists here such as toto and chrisy and others refuse to look at these informative videos that expose the boston bombing hoax.

Forum List

Back