Bossier Parish Sheriff Cites Terror "Cells"

Dollar to a donut this ends badly.

Bossier City is located near 4 different college campuses, all of which have Middle Eastern employees, not to mention the students. Arming and setting lose on the streets folks without law enforcement training after telling them that there's middle eastern terrorists in the area is a bad idea.

I really pray I'm wrong.

Sheriff's Office Cites Islamic Terror 'Cells' In Bossier Parish | TPMMuckraker

From pictures on TV these men are all past middle age and don't look particularly capable of fighting "terrorists".

Well at least they want to defend their country despite their age. That's patriotism. At least we know where one terrorist cell is staying at that needs constant surveillance.............1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC.

Still think Obama's a muslim, huh?

Bossier City is located near 4 different college campuses, all of which have Middle Eastern employees, not to mention the students. Arming and setting lose on the streets folks without law enforcement training after telling them that there's middle eastern terrorists in the area is a bad idea.

I really pray I'm wrong.

You're probably right, it'll end badly but there won't be any terrorist cell involved.

I really pray I'm wrong.

You're probably right, it'll end badly but there won't be any terrorist cell involved.

In the story, the Sheriff admits that the cell they had intelligence on has moved on.

However, folks in the area he's training are now trained to be looking for anyone different. Considering that a lot of the colleges in the area have international student enrollment.....

I really really really hope I'm wrong here.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
H. L. Mencken
[/FONT]

Forum List

Back