Borowitz Report : Trump Picks El Chapo to Run D.E.A.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Just days after picking Betsy DeVos to run the Department of Education, President-elect Donald Trump has tapped another wealthy outsider by naming Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán to head the Drug Enforcement Administration.

In an official statement, Trump said that El Chapo’s “tremendous success in the private sector” showed that he has what it takes to “shake things up” at the D.E.A.

Trump’s appointment of the former drug lord surprised many in Washington, in no small part because acrimony between the two allegedly prompted El Chapo, in 2015, to put a hundred-million-dollar bounty on Trump’s head.

Trump Picks El Chapo to Run D.E.A. - The New Yorker

wow is all I will say

Just days after picking Betsy DeVos to run the Department of Education, President-elect Donald Trump has tapped another wealthy outsider by naming Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán to head the Drug Enforcement Administration.

In an official statement, Trump said that El Chapo’s “tremendous success in the private sector” showed that he has what it takes to “shake things up” at the D.E.A.

Trump’s appointment of the former drug lord surprised many in Washington, in no small part because acrimony between the two allegedly prompted El Chapo, in 2015, to put a hundred-million-dollar bounty on Trump’s head.

wow is all I will say

Weren't you the one demanding diversity, well there ya go. ROFLMFAO

You're such a douche I really wonder how you survive.

wow is all I will say

This is satire you freaking tard.

wow is all I will say

Are you sure this isnt real? It seems real.

:laugh:

wow is all I will say

In Trump's America, it's as true as anything else you read on the internet.

I could actually almost see benefits to hiring a drug criminal to advise on this matter - you'd think they'd know what's up ha

wow is all I will say

Are you sure this isnt real? It seems real.

:laugh:
Real news can be hidden in the fake news to confuse the general population beyond repair. The news you don't believe today can become the news you believe tomorrow and the news you believe today can become the news you disbelieve tomorrow. Some fake news will always be believed and some real news will never be believed. News data has moved to the twilight zone swam.

Forum List

Back