Born Short

Wow, could have backed up your claims, but then you had to go and talk trash about Irish people. I don't believe you're tall enough for that ride.

To Sidekick: Compare the image of Italians to the rah-rah patriotic image the Irish enjoy. The things Irish drunks did to America’s political system is far worse than anything done by any other ethnic group you’d care to name.

My favorite opinion of Irish-Americans:

The Irish came here as legal immigrants because of the Irish Potato Famine. That should have been a warning against taking in millions for economic reasons.

New Definition For Political Asylum US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Incidentally, I am an equal opportunity bigot. Every ethnic group ——here and abroad —— attack America’s culture. My observations balance the scale.

So you want to include us when you've got a hard on to attack the gay negros, and midgets too, but then once you've beaten them down you want us to go back to being not-quite-white. Shame on you. I hope all your family turns gay and disowns you, then you might go online ranting about it for the sheer amusement of my drunken peoples.

So you want to include us when you've got a hard on to attack the gay negros, and midgets too, but then once you've beaten them down you want us to go back to being not-quite-white. Shame on you. I hope all your family turns gay and disowns you, then you might go online ranting about it for the sheer amusement of my drunken peoples.

To Sidekick: You played three aces and a queen in the Left’s deck —— the race card, the dwarf card, the drug card, and the queen card. You would have had a full house if you played the female card?

Give it a rest, or at least make an effort to say something original.

Impeaching Ginsburg and Kagan might stand a chance:

Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, known for his opposition to federal courts imposing same-sex “marriage” on states, says U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg could be penalized for her public advocacy of “gay” rights as the court considers a case that could redefine marriage in federal law.

“It’s called impeachment,” he told WND on Thursday.

As WND reported, Ginsburg has performed same-sex wedding ceremonies and made supportive public statements. Justice Elena Kagan also has performed same-sex weddings and promoted “gay” rights at Harvard’s law school while she was at its helm.

State chief justice calls out Ginsburg for backing same-sex 'marriage'
Posted By Bob Unruh On 05/28/2015 @ 8:37 pm

State chief justice calls out Ginsburg for backing same-sex marriage

See this thread for why impeaching Hillary, and/or Taqiyya the Liar, does not stand a chance.

Forum List

Back