Born Short

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Baby Ruth scrapping the Constitution for a precise issue like homosexual marriages is nothing new for her:

The most glittering moment for the crowd came during the ceremony. With a sly look and special emphasis on the word “Constitution,” Justice Ginsburg said that she was pronouncing the two men married by the powers vested in her by the Constitution of the United States. . . . The guests began applauding loudly.

For a sitting Supreme Court justice facing a case on precisely this divisive issue, her remark seems — let’s put it mildly — injudicious. But Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not just some Supreme Court Justice. She is “Notorious R.B.G.”

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Isn’t Even Pretending to Be Impartial
Watch as the Supreme Court exulted totally destroys the rule of law.
By Ian Tuttle — May 20, 2015

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Isn t Even Pretending to Be Impartial National Review Online

I can guess the kind of people who applauded Ginsburg. Fawning all over her has to be more than her spot on SCOTUS. Such people must consider themselves the smartest people in world no matter who they embrace. Their judgement on the politically powerful allows them to demand perfection from everybody except friendly judges. Their insistence on perfect rulings never comes close to interpreting the Constitution correctly.

Incidentally, why is that lawyers are universally considered one step lower than maggots, but the minute one of them gets on the High Court they are moved up to sainthood?

Do not kid yourself into thinking a Supreme Court lawyer is above meanspirited motives. Ginsburg’s sly face might have been appealing to the “wedding” guests, while I do not have to see her in person to read the anger, the bitterness, and the hatred in her sly face every time I see her in a photo or a TV clip:

images

Finally, it is not enough for Ginsburg that she rose to the heights, everything she does is done instinctively. She punishes the world because she was born short. She and her kind never do anything out of compassion for people in pain. Everything she does has but one objective: Raise her kind above everyone else.

In the end, tearing down the Constitution issue by issue is child’s play to someone who is out to abolish the Constitution altogether:

Baby Ruth scrapping the Constitution for a precise issue like homosexual marriages is nothing new for her:

The most glittering moment for the crowd came during the ceremony. With a sly look and special emphasis on the word “Constitution,” Justice Ginsburg said that she was pronouncing the two men married by the powers vested in her by the Constitution of the United States. . . . The guests began applauding loudly.

For a sitting Supreme Court justice facing a case on precisely this divisive issue, her remark seems — let’s put it mildly — injudicious. But Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not just some Supreme Court Justice. She is “Notorious R.B.G.”

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Isn’t Even Pretending to Be Impartial
Watch as the Supreme Court exulted totally destroys the rule of law.
By Ian Tuttle — May 20, 2015

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Isn t Even Pretending to Be Impartial National Review Online

I can guess the kind of people who applauded Ginsburg. Fawning all over her has to be more than her spot on SCOTUS. Such people must consider themselves the smartest people in world no matter who they embrace. Their judgement on the politically powerful allows them to demand perfection from everybody except friendly judges. Their insistence on perfect rulings never comes close to interpreting the Constitution correctly.

Incidentally, why is that lawyers are universally considered one step lower than maggots, but the minute one of them gets on the High Court they are moved up to sainthood?

Do not kid yourself into thinking a Supreme Court lawyer is above meanspirited motives. Ginsburg’s sly face might have been appealing to the “wedding” guests, while I do not have to see her in person to read the anger, the bitterness, and the hatred in her sly face every time I see her in a photo or a TV clip:

images

Finally, it is not enough for Ginsburg that she rose to the heights, everything she does is done instinctively. She punishes the world because she was born short. She and her kind never do anything out of compassion for people in pain. Everything she does has but one objective: Raise her kind above everyone else.

In the end, tearing down the Constitution issue by issue is child’s play to someone who is out to abolish the Constitution altogether:

Get over it. Live your own life and let others live theirs. You'll be happier - I promise.

Get over it. Live your own life and let others live theirs.

To oldernwiser: Tell that to Baby Ruth. She is telling me how to behave. To be precise, she is telling me to embrace a behavior I find disgusting.

You'll be happier - I promise.

To oldernwiser: On the day I need advice from your kind I’ll ask for it.

She is telling me how to behave.
No, she's not.

To be precise, she is telling me to embrace a behavior I find disgusting.
No, she's not.

MYOB

No, she's not.
No, she's not.

To Luddly Neddite: For once you are correct. I should have said she is forcing me.

Get over it. Live your own life and let others live theirs.

To oldernwiser: Tell that to Baby Ruth. She is telling me how to behave. To be precise, she is telling me to embrace a behavior I find disgusting.

You'll be happier - I promise.

To oldernwiser: On the day I need advice from your kind I’ll ask for it.
Yes - she's telling you to behave and stop acting like a 3 year old who lost his woobie...

If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out.

It never ceases to amaze me how intolerant folks, such as yourself, are so quick to complain about how they're being "forced to behave" while jumping on others for how THEY behave.

Go buy yourself a new woobie.

No, she's not.
No, she's not.

To Luddly Neddite: For once you are correct. I should have said she is forcing me.

How?

EXACTLY how?

If gays marry, EXACTLY what effect would that have on you and your life?

EXACTLY what of your behavior would be forced to change?

It never ceases to amaze me how intolerant folks, such as yourself, are so quick to complain about how they're being "forced to behave" while jumping on others for how THEY behave.

To oldernwiser: Go buy, beg, borrow, or steal a brain. It might teach you exactly what Ginsburg et al. are forcing on the country.

Forced charity is probably over your head. Nevertheless, dims bulbs like you should be able to grasp the concept in the two examples of how forced behavior means forced associations:

1. Business owners are forced to hire people they find offensive. The principle of forced-association extends to organizations like the Boy Scouts, private clubs, and, of course, parents have no say about the teachers being forced on children.

2. Forcing individuals to actually work for others is worse than the government taking labor in the form of taxation far beyond necessary taxation needed to pay for limited government.
See this thread for a more detailed explanation of forced labor:

Bottom line: Every individual has the Right to choose the people they associate with. The only argument you have is that I want Ginsburg & Company to force the people I want no part of to stay away from me. I sure as hell will not force myself on them.

To Luddly Neddite: A ceremony is nothing. What follows the ceremony is the problem. See my response to oldernwiser.

To oldernwiser: Go buy, beg, borrow, or steal a brain. It might teach you exactly what Ginsburg et al. are forcing on the country.

Forced charity is probably over your head. Nevertheless, dims bulbs like you should be able to grasp the concept in the two examples of how forced behavior means forced associations:

1. Business owners are forced to hire people they find offensive. The principle of forced-association extends to organizations like the Boy Scouts, private clubs, and, of course, parents have no say about the teachers being forced on children.

2. Forcing individuals to actually work for others is worse than the government taking labor in the form of taxation far beyond necessary taxation needed to pay for limited government.

Bottom line: Every individual has the Right to choose the people they associate with. The only argument you have is that I want Ginsburg & Company to force the people I want no part of to stay away from me. I sure as hell will not force myself on them.

To Luddly Neddite: A ceremony is nothing. What follows the ceremony is the problem. See my response to oldernwiser.
Poor you! Being forced to live within a society and being stripped of your God-Given right to judge and punish those who don't conform to your ideal. It sucks to have to accept that you live with other people, doesn't it?

Go buy a new woobie - or even your own island.

Flanders

1. No business is forced to hire anyone.
2. No individuals are forced to work with anyone they don't want to.

Bottom line: Every individual does have the right to choose with whom they associate.

Your OP is nonsense.

Go buy a new woobie - or even your own island.

To oldernwiser: You are not even original. Over the years touchy-feely freaks suggested an island or a mountain top. They all have the same solution to their problem —— anybody who wants nothing to do with them should voluntarily leave. That is the only time I ever heard the freaks suggest “voluntarily.”

Indeed, getting away from the whiners is not a bad idea for everyone like me, but then what would the touchy-feely freaks do if they are left with each other. If effective separation is possible, I see it as similar to John Galt’s solution for the productive members of society.

2. No individuals are forced to work with anyone they don't want to.

Bottom line: Every individual does have the right to choose with whom they associate.

To Luddly Neddite: Do some research. I do not have the time to tutor half-wits.

On the plus side, legalizing homosexual marriage in Ireland is poetic justice for all of harm Irish drunks like Ted Kennedy did to America:

It was in point of fact American money raised by the billion dollar resourced Atlantic Philanthropies organization who poured in mega millions to make yesterday’s referendum a 62%-38% success.

XXXXX

It is pure blarney, too that Ireland, as one prominent tourism company trumpeted within hours of the referendum, is now the most romantic place on earth for gays.

Same-sex marriage was already legal in 19 nations before the Irish vote as it was in some 37 American states, where expectations of wedding cakes and flowers from one man-one- woman marriage believer bakers and florists hinge much more on force than romance.

XXXXX

You don’t have the read the 1987 Gay Manifesto to know that it remains to be seen how tolerant Ireland’s new legalized gays will be to the 38% of the population who voted against the referendum.

“Ireland’s paradigm shift from a quasi theocracy to a leader on gay rights was the result of a sustained campaign by gay activists.

American dollars bequeathed us Ireland’s successful referendum
By Judi McLeod
May 24, 2015

American dollars bequeathed us Ireland s successful referendum

On the plus side, legalizing homosexual marriage in Ireland is poetic justice for all of harm Irish drunks like Ted Kennedy did to America:

It was in point of fact American money raised by the billion dollar resourced Atlantic Philanthropies organization who poured in mega millions to make yesterday’s referendum a 62%-38% success.

XXXXX

It is pure blarney, too that Ireland, as one prominent tourism company trumpeted within hours of the referendum, is now the most romantic place on earth for gays.

Same-sex marriage was already legal in 19 nations before the Irish vote as it was in some 37 American states, where expectations of wedding cakes and flowers from one man-one- woman marriage believer bakers and florists hinge much more on force than romance.

XXXXX

You don’t have the read the 1987 Gay Manifesto to know that it remains to be seen how tolerant Ireland’s new legalized gays will be to the 38% of the population who voted against the referendum.

“Ireland’s paradigm shift from a quasi theocracy to a leader on gay rights was the result of a sustained campaign by gay activists.

American dollars bequeathed us Ireland’s successful referendum
By Judi McLeod
May 24, 2015

American dollars bequeathed us Ireland s successful referendum

Wow, could have backed up your claims, but then you had to go and talk trash about Irish people. I don't believe you're tall enough for that ride.

"Baby Ruth scrapping the Constitution for a precise issue like homosexual marriages is nothing new for her"

Seeking to propagate ignorant, ridiculous lies is nothing new for your and most others on the right.

That Justice Ginsburg is following settled, accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence on the issue is not a 'failure' to be impartial; indeed, it's incumbent upon all American jurists to follow established Constitutional precedent where he can do so in good faith.

In this case the guiding case law is Romer v. Evans (1996), where the Supreme Court held that gay Americans were entitled to access the laws their states of residence pursuant to the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment: “A state cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.”

FLANDERS SAID:

“She is telling me how to behave. To be precise, she is telling me to embrace a behavior I find disgusting.”

Ignorant, ridiculous nonsense.

The Court is not compelling anyone to 'embrace' anything; the matter is solely between the states acting to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law and the gay Americans seeking relief from the actions of the states repugnant to the Constitution.

Should the Supreme Court reverse the Sixth Circuit, affirming the lower courts' rulings invalidating states' measures violating the civil rights of gay Americans, that ruling will in no way impact upon you, nor 'compel' you to do anything. 14th Amendment jurisprudence applies only to government, not private persons or organizations – you and others on the right will remain at liberty to exhibit your ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.

Wow, could have backed up your claims, but then you had to go and talk trash about Irish people. I don't believe you're tall enough for that ride.

To Sidekick: Compare the image of Italians to the rah-rah patriotic image the Irish enjoy. The things Irish drunks did to America’s political system is far worse than anything done by any other ethnic group you’d care to name.

My favorite opinion of Irish-Americans:

The Irish came here as legal immigrants because of the Irish Potato Famine. That should have been a warning against taking in millions for economic reasons.

New Definition For Political Asylum US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Incidentally, I am an equal opportunity bigot. Every ethnic group ——here and abroad —— attack America’s culture. My observations balance the scale.

Forum List

Back