"Born Gay!" "Not Born Gay!"

The great majority of U.S. citizens oppose gay marriage because gays are ABNORMAL

I will argue this point.

Good, bad, or indifferent, I see much naturally occurring bi and homosexuality in the animal kingdom.

"Can't you keep your dog from humping my leg!"

Disagreeing with homosexuality or attempting to ban it is like telling a heterosexual couple not to have anal sex. The next step is telling me birth control is immoral because it wastes god's gift of life to us. Masturbation? Certainly using moon or body cycles to avoid pregnancy in marriage is an overt act against god's gift. Could be thought of as a sin. A mortal one?

Humans are MORE than animals....we have higher standards (i think).....although we may certainly act like animals at times....you too would probably hump a leg if you were kept solo like most domestic dogs are....

This does not have to be a religious argument....you do not have to call anal sex with a woman a "sin"...(however a lot of what is a "sin" in the Bible is based on scientific practicality).....instead you can logically just call it an unhealthy practice (same as gay anal sex is).....

Last edited:
(however a lot of what is a "sin" in the Bible is based on scientific practicality).....instead you can logically just call it an unhealthy practice (same as gay anal sex is).....

Interesting. This has gotten me off on a side track of thought...... We accept "sin" taxes on cigarettes, liquor, Dodge Vipers and other cars that get ridiculously poor fuel economy. All the above do some level of harm for the country if use gets out of hand.

We can all argue the moral aspects of anal or even oral sex between men and women or men and men. I'll side with small government folks on this one and say keep Uncle Sam or the state of Alabama out of my bedroom, to each his own, or whatever.

BUT, I can not argue anal or oral sex with a large number of partners is good for the health of the country on the whole.

Is it worth a "Sin" tax..... Are french fries which aren't good for us in large numbers worth a "sin" tax.... I don't know.

Thanks for giving me a new angle to think about on the ride home.

In the history of western civilization we have the definite knowledge that the union between a man and a woman for family has indeed been the definition of marriage....

As stated.. what I have proposed and what I support does indeed afford equal treatment under the law... but as we see, this is not about equality at all.. it is about a forced agenda

I've already stated if the government calls it all civil unions that is fine. You want to use the government to strong arm your idea of marriage onto others. I don't give a fuck how people label their intimate personal commitments because I'm not some control freak in need of policing others' private lives. All I care about is the government affording equal rights and right now it is not doing so because people like you spend more time examine other peoples' crotches than you do the Constitution.

Yes.....marriage is based on the distinction of sex....

....marriage is much more than just a legal agreement.....

In your narrow world you may define marriage however you choose but that does not equate to using the government to forcing your definition onto others. The government should not be in that aspect of our private lives but if is going to afford laws to one set of consenting adults it needs to do so equally and not based on anatomy.

I've already stated if the government calls it all civil unions that is fine. You want to use the government to strong arm your idea of marriage onto others. I don't give a fuck how people label their intimate personal commitments because I'm not some control freak in need of policing others' private lives. All I care about is the government affording equal rights and right now it is not doing so because people like you spend more time examine other peoples' crotches than you do the Constitution.

In your narrow world you may define marriage however you choose but that does not equate to using the government to forcing your definition onto others. The government should not be in that aspect of our private lives but if is going to afford laws to one set of consenting adults it needs to do so equally and not based on anatomy.

the irony of course being that Smeagle here would probably consider himself a "small government" guy. :lol:

the irony of course being that Smeagle here would probably consider himself a "small government" guy. :lol:

Gee Miss Cleo.....what gave that away? Was it when I said:

"The government should not be in that aspect of our private lives...."

Got any more NASA worthy observations?

Forum List

Back