Born-alive survivor plea to Obama

for the last time...being pro-choice does not equal supporting abortion

I'm a Christian and I believe life begins at conception, yet there are tons of people out there who disagree with me. This country was NOT founded by a team of Christians as a lot of people mistakenly think. Freedom of religion is just that, freedom to be/choose whatever religion you want. Because of this, it is unconstitutional to legislate beliefs of a certain religion/faith. As much as I and other Christians would like to (sometimes), you simply cannot legislate morality. Abortion is a moral issue. I am very much against abortion, but at the same time my Christian beliefs shouldn't/can't be forced on a non-Christian....and for that reason I am pro-choice, yet strongly against the act of abortion.

Last edited:
Pro-choice is this: Not taking the responsibility for someone elses actions.

Pro-life means this now: Forcing someone elses choices on another person.

Created? Nope....

Supports the disgusting practice in all cases including ones similar to the event that this poor person lived through... Yep

this is just more bullshit spin. He voted against that bill because it was worded specifically to infringe on the rights of women to choose and there were already laws on the books protecting those babies.

Obama wants to reduce the number of abortions by providing education and contraceptives... but you probably think that's wrong too don't you...

Forum List

Back