Born a Homo? Part II.

khafley said:
well for your info. I am not a "holier than thou" bible thumper. I am a heterosexual women trying to raise my boys to have morals, ethics, and some common f@$%#ing sense in this F$%^ up world we live in. Which would include not sticking their penis's were they don't belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that you don't expose your boys to these rants of hatred. This is exactly how other forms of hate like racism are perpetuated from generation to generation.

I did notice that when faced with logical, well-founded questions and arguments that you can't answer you resorted to anger and profanity.

I'm also sincerely sorry to hear about your relatives that died from AIDS.

-=d=- said:
Are you honestly stupid/naive enough to think a homosexual lifestyle is just as healthy as a hetero??

I did not say that. It is highly dependant upon that nature of that lifestyle.

The fact is that there is a much higher percentage of gay men that are extremely promiscuous than exists in the strait population. This lifestyle is indeed unhealthy. But it is unhealthy in the hetro popluation as well, just not as common by percentage. But there are still more extremely promiscuous hetro's than homo's in total.

A monogamous gay relationship is no less healthy than a monogamous hetro relationship.

Wade.

wade said:
But there are still more extremely promiscuous hetro's than homo's in total.
Speculation
wade said:
A monogamous gay relationship is no less healthy than a monogamous hetro relationship.

Speculation - facts/data were given in this thread which point to the contrary.

-=d=- said:
Speculation

Speculation - facts/data were given in this thread which point to the contrary.

No it is not speculation, remember gays make up only about 5% of the population, where hetro's make up 95%. There are more extremely promiscous hetro's simply because there are so many more hetros to start with.

I must have missed those "facts", can you point them out specifically please?

wad said:
No it is not speculation, remember gays make up only about 5% of the population, where hetro's make up 95%. There are more extremely promiscous hetro's simply because there are so many more hetros to start with.

You're spreading a lot of crap here wad. You're lying through your teeth. Well, actually, you more than likely just don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. So here ya go. Some straight foward FACTS about queers, butthumping, and the spread of the HIV Virus through the PROMISCUOUS behavior of fags...

Homosexuality and the Spread of AIDS

The Bathhouse Phenomenon: HIV has very low infectivity, yet there is an AIDS epidemic. Why? Promiscuous behavior increases the likelihood of HIV infection, but does not entirely explain the spread of HIV among male homosexuals.

Anal sex plays a major role in HIV infection. For instance, in a sample of 930 British homosexuals, penetrative sexual partners more accurately measured HIV risk than mere number of partners. (1) The dangerousness of anal sex follows from the thin epithelial tissue that forms the rectal wall compared to the vagina, which not only has a thick wall but a muscular tube surrounding the vaginal passage too. Rectal bleeding not infrequently accompanies anal sex (see here). Rectal bleeding, especially bleeding from anal warts (not uncommon among homosexuals) considerably increases the risk of HIV transmission.

Some specifics of anal eroticism among homosexuals such as rectal insertion of large objects (see 1, 2, 3) and prolonged rectal stimulation (see here) often leave tiny tears in the rectal wall (anal fissures). Upon getting anal fissures, rather than refraining from inserting objects in their rectum, homosexuals use butt plugs or rectal dilators to help accommodate penises or other objects (see here).

Homosexuals that frequent bathhouses can easily exceed the promiscuity of many prostitutes. Consider the population of all sexually active homosexual men. We can compute the average rate of homosexual contacts for this group. Within this group, a small number of homosexuals, such as those that frequently visit bathhouses, will have a rate of homosexual contact considerably in excess of the average for the entire group. Thompson has shown that an effective doubling of the average sexual contact rate among homosexuals could result from 5% of homosexuals having an activity level 7-8 times that of the less active 95% of homosexuals. (2-7) This is the bathhouse phenomenon, which initiated the AIDS epidemic in the West. (6) Click here to download a pdf file that describes a simplified model of the bathhouse phenomenon. If you are unable to read this file, get the Adobe acrobat reader here.

The bathhouse phenomenon is typically observed in big cities since homosexuals often migrate to big cities, looking for sex. For instance, New York City accounted for 20% of the AIDS cases in the U.S. during the first decade of the epidemic. (8) Likewise, HIV infection was first diagnosed among Swedish MSM in Stockholm, followed by those in Malmo and Gothenburg (2 major cities in southern Sweden), as well as in the urbanized counties west of Stockholm. (9)

Even if white heterosexuals were as promiscuous as male homosexuals, the incidence of anal sex per sexual encounter would be considerably less because the men would not take anything in their rectum and most penetration of women would involve the vagina. Additionally, compared to male homosexuals, considerably fewer heterosexual women desire or insert penises, foreign bodies, or fists in their rectum with the frequency or duration per episode characteristic of male homosexuals; i.e., in the event of anal sex, their anorectal lining is more likely to be intact. It is obvious that white heterosexuals could not have initiated the AIDS epidemic in the First-World, and do not maintain it either. The AIDS epidemic in the West results from an unholy trinity that occurs in a minority of male homosexuals, namely that of extreme promiscuity, anal sex, and the specifics of anal eroticism that compromise the integrity of the anorectal lining. The behavior of African-Americans is related more to an endemic among themselves than to the epidemic among Americans in general.

References:

A. J. Hunt, P. M. Davies, P. Weatherburn, A. P. Coxon, T. J. McManus, Aids 5 , 723 (Jun, 1991).
J. R. Thompson, in Proceedings of the 1984 Computer Simulation Conference, Society for Computer Simulation. (North-Holland, New York, 1984) pp. 822-825.
J. R. Thompson, in Empirical model Building. (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1989) pp. 79-91.
J. R. Thompson, Comput Math Appl 18 , 965 (1989).
J. R. Thompson, in Advances in Mathematical Population Dynamics: Molecules, Cells and Man. O. Arino, D. Axelrod, M. Kimmel, Eds. (World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore, 1998) pp. 345-354.
J. R. Thompson, J Theor Biol 204 , 621 (Jun 21, 2000).
J. R. Thompson, R. A. Tapia, in Nonparametric function estimation, modeling and simulation. (SIAM, Philadelphia, 1990) pp. 233-243.
P. A. Thomas et al. , Am J Epidemiol 137 , 121 (Jan 15, 1993).
A. Blaxhult, M. Bottiger, Scand J Infect Dis 21 , 627 (1989).

http://www.amazinginfoonhomosexuals.com/bathhouse.htm

wade said:

Sigh...Look...as if to a retarded child:

Within the population of both groups, Homos are more promiscuous..and die sooner.

There.

wade said:

Do your own research...try re-reading the thread...still having trouble?

http://www.hop.com

-Cp offers no rationally valid reason as to why same-gender couples should be denied the institution of marriage, nor do those who support his/her views. Permitting same-gender couples to marry is profoundly "pro-family", it provides these couples with the same rights, responsibilities and legal protections given traditional married couples, and is in no way about seeking "special rights", just equal rights.

In the Jim Crow era, people found couples of different races to be distasteful, perverted and cotrary to "God's law". Thus we saw the anti-misegenation laws of that era, which were not overturned until the late 60's. The arguments put forward by -Cp, and others, are no different. Barring same gender couples from the intitution of marriage is nothing more than institutionalized discrimination.

Bullypulpit said:
and is in no way about seeking "special rights", just equal rights.

What a crock!

They have the 100% identical rights as every other citizen of the US right now. No more and no less.

They choose to engage in disgusting and deplorable behavior and because of that they don't meet the requirements.

End of story, cannot be debated.

Pale Rider said:
You're spreading a lot of crap here wad. You're lying through your teeth. Well, actually, you more than likely just don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. So here ya go. Some straight foward FACTS about queers, butthumping, and the spread of the HIV Virus through the PROMISCUOUS behavior of fags...

Homosexuality and the Spread of AIDS

The Bathhouse Phenomenon: HIV has very low infectivity, yet there is an AIDS epidemic. Why? Promiscuous behavior increases the likelihood of HIV infection, but does not entirely explain the spread of HIV among male homosexuals.

Anal sex plays a major role in HIV infection. For instance, in a sample of 930 British homosexuals, penetrative sexual partners more accurately measured HIV risk than mere number of partners. (1) The dangerousness of anal sex follows from the thin epithelial tissue that forms the rectal wall compared to the vagina, which not only has a thick wall but a muscular tube surrounding the vaginal passage too. Rectal bleeding not infrequently accompanies anal sex (see here). Rectal bleeding, especially bleeding from anal warts (not uncommon among homosexuals) considerably increases the risk of HIV transmission.

Some specifics of anal eroticism among homosexuals such as rectal insertion of large objects (see 1, 2, 3) and prolonged rectal stimulation (see here) often leave tiny tears in the rectal wall (anal fissures). Upon getting anal fissures, rather than refraining from inserting objects in their rectum, homosexuals use butt plugs or rectal dilators to help accommodate penises or other objects (see here).

Homosexuals that frequent bathhouses can easily exceed the promiscuity of many prostitutes. Consider the population of all sexually active homosexual men. We can compute the average rate of homosexual contacts for this group. Within this group, a small number of homosexuals, such as those that frequently visit bathhouses, will have a rate of homosexual contact considerably in excess of the average for the entire group. Thompson has shown that an effective doubling of the average sexual contact rate among homosexuals could result from 5% of homosexuals having an activity level 7-8 times that of the less active 95% of homosexuals. (2-7) This is the bathhouse phenomenon, which initiated the AIDS epidemic in the West. (6) Click here to download a pdf file that describes a simplified model of the bathhouse phenomenon. If you are unable to read this file, get the Adobe acrobat reader here.

The bathhouse phenomenon is typically observed in big cities since homosexuals often migrate to big cities, looking for sex. For instance, New York City accounted for 20% of the AIDS cases in the U.S. during the first decade of the epidemic. (8) Likewise, HIV infection was first diagnosed among Swedish MSM in Stockholm, followed by those in Malmo and Gothenburg (2 major cities in southern Sweden), as well as in the urbanized counties west of Stockholm. (9)

Even if white heterosexuals were as promiscuous as male homosexuals, the incidence of anal sex per sexual encounter would be considerably less because the men would not take anything in their rectum and most penetration of women would involve the vagina. Additionally, compared to male homosexuals, considerably fewer heterosexual women desire or insert penises, foreign bodies, or fists in their rectum with the frequency or duration per episode characteristic of male homosexuals; i.e., in the event of anal sex, their anorectal lining is more likely to be intact. It is obvious that white heterosexuals could not have initiated the AIDS epidemic in the First-World, and do not maintain it either. The AIDS epidemic in the West results from an unholy trinity that occurs in a minority of male homosexuals, namely that of extreme promiscuity, anal sex, and the specifics of anal eroticism that compromise the integrity of the anorectal lining. The behavior of African-Americans is related more to an endemic among themselves than to the epidemic among Americans in general.

References:

A. J. Hunt, P. M. Davies, P. Weatherburn, A. P. Coxon, T. J. McManus, Aids 5 , 723 (Jun, 1991).
J. R. Thompson, in Proceedings of the 1984 Computer Simulation Conference, Society for Computer Simulation. (North-Holland, New York, 1984) pp. 822-825.
J. R. Thompson, in Empirical model Building. (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1989) pp. 79-91.
J. R. Thompson, Comput Math Appl 18 , 965 (1989).
J. R. Thompson, in Advances in Mathematical Population Dynamics: Molecules, Cells and Man. O. Arino, D. Axelrod, M. Kimmel, Eds. (World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore, 1998) pp. 345-354.
J. R. Thompson, J Theor Biol 204 , 621 (Jun 21, 2000).
J. R. Thompson, R. A. Tapia, in Nonparametric function estimation, modeling and simulation. (SIAM, Philadelphia, 1990) pp. 233-243.
P. A. Thomas et al. , Am J Epidemiol 137 , 121 (Jan 15, 1993).
A. Blaxhult, M. Bottiger, Scand J Infect Dis 21 , 627 (1989).

http://www.amazinginfoonhomosexuals.com/bathhouse.htm

Again, the AIDS epidemic in Africa is being spread by heterosexual truck drivers and female prostitutes. Unsafe sex by heterosexuals and homosexuals alike can lead to the transmission of STDs.

Pale Rider said:

Ummm, this is exactly what I said. However, the total number of Homosexual males is so much smaller (1/25th) than the total number of hetro's that there are still more higly promiscuous hetro's than homo's. Get it?

Wade.

-=d=- said:
Sigh...Look...as if to a retarded child:

Within the population of both groups, Homos are more promiscuous..and die sooner.

There.

Okay, I agree with that. But that is not what is relevant.

-=d=- said:
Do your own research...try re-reading the thread...still having trouble?

LOL - you are using secondary and tertiary sources. I lived with a woman for who was studying the AIDS epidemic and in particular its vectors for over 4 years. I've sat and listened to her and her associates discussing the data, and I've helped with some of the statistics math. Though this was over 10 years ago, its still far better data than anything I've seen here or can find easily on the web.

Did you know that about 1% of the population is immune to HIV/AIDS?

Wade.

jimnyc said:
What a crock!

They have the 100% identical rights as every other citizen of the US right now. No more and no less.

They choose to engage in disgusting and deplorable behavior and because of that they don't meet the requirements.

End of story, cannot be debated.

It is so sad to see people with closed minds trying to force their values upon others. In the end it brings only pain to everyone.

MissileMan said:
Again, the AIDS epidemic in Africa is being spread by heterosexual truck drivers and female prostitutes. Unsafe sex by heterosexuals and homosexuals alike can lead to the transmission of STDs.

Yes, all the data they are presenting harkens back to the epidemic of the late 70's early 80's. But the virus has mutated and is now just almost as easily spread by strait sex as by gay sex.

In the 80's a study was done of some 800 strait couples where one partner had HIV. Of the 800, about 200 couples refused to practice safe sex. In a two year period only 3 partners of those 200 couples contracted HIV, and at one of them turned out more likely to be from IV drug use not sexual contact.

The HIV virus has changed over the years - thats whait viri do, they mutate. Todays HIV is more communicable, but less agressive, than yesterdays virus.

Wade.

wade said:
It is so sad to see people with closed minds trying to force their values upon others. In the end it brings only pain to everyone.

Translation:

I have cannot counter the facts you have stated, Jim, thus, I'll spout rhetoric.

wade said:
Yes, all the data they are presenting harkens back to the epidemic of the late 70's early 80's. But the virus has mutated and is now just almost as easily spread by strait sex as by gay sex.

In the 80's a study was done of some 800 strait couples where one partner had HIV. Of the 800, about 200 couples refused to practice safe sex. In a two year period only 3 partners of those 200 couples contracted HIV, and at one of them turned out more likely to be from IV drug use not sexual contact.

The HIV virus has changed over the years - thats whait viri do, they mutate. Todays HIV is more communicable, but less agressive, than yesterdays virus.

Wade.

Source of your 'study'?

-=d=- said:
Source of your 'study'?

It's been over 15 years since I saw that study. My Girlfriend was discussing it with 3 other researchers and I was mostly listening and serving pastries and coffee. I don't know how to find it, but I know it was done and what the results were. I could make a phone call and maybe find out - but I don't think her husband likes it when I call so I only talk to her a few times a year now.

The point is that HIV in the early 80's was different than it is now. It was much harder to spread through hetrosexual sex.

Wade.

wade said:
It's been over 15 years since I saw that study. My Girlfriend was discussing it with 3 other researchers and I was mostly listening and serving pastries and coffee. I don't know how to find it, but I know it was done and what the results were. I could make a phone call and maybe find out - but I don't think her husband likes it when I call so I only talk to her a few times a year now.

The point is that HIV in the early 80's was different than it is now. It was much harder to spread through hetrosexual sex.

Wade.

And you base this on a 15 year old study?

wade said:

Wade.

So you cite a study which may or may not have ever existed? Hearsay, anyway.

(shrug)

Forum List

Back