Boredom ....

Here's something to do when your bored...

1. Take a pot and fill it with 4 cups of cold tap water.
  2. Place the pot on the stovetop.
  3. Turn the burner on high.
  4. Watch the water very carefully until the water is rapidly boiling.
After performing those 4 easy steps, you will come to the realization that whatever you were doing previously, really wasn't that boring.

Boredom sucks, and we all go there once in a while. So, here is one thing some can get into, it's a simple, quick card game I stumbled on. I'm KittenKoder on there as well.

Urban Rivals - The online MMO Trading Card Game

Post any other contest/game/online-party style boredom breakers.

QUAKE LIVE

I wouldn't think of Quake as a boredom killer, that's a serious v-game that you have to focus a lot on. I'm talking simpler games. :razz:

You can program some applications for me if you get too bored.

Boredom sucks, and we all go there once in a while. So, here is one thing some can get into, it's a simple, quick card game I stumbled on. I'm KittenKoder on there as well.

Urban Rivals - The online MMO Trading Card Game

Post any other contest/game/online-party style boredom breakers.

QUAKE LIVE

I wouldn't think of Quake as a boredom killer, that's a serious v-game that you have to focus a lot on. I'm talking simpler games. :razz:

I play games like this to relax which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. What can I say. I'm weird.

you'd think otherwise if I told you what I needed programmed. promise.

Anyone up for a little board game?

jumanji.jpg

:eusa_eh: I just came up with an idea for a card game that actually has not been made yet! Sort of. :razz: Has anyone played the TCG Illuminati or the v-game Civilization? Mix the two ... with a unique layout and play that I haven't seen ... ever ... so I don't want to share more but if anyone wants to get involved in this project (fingers crossed that it's not as much of a flop as my other attempts) let me know if you can contribute the following:

1. 3D models - in 3DS or OBJ formats preferrably.

2. Audio effects - I really suck at audio still.

3. Card ideas - will divulge more once I finish working out the system, but things like conspiracy theories (EOTS is a shoe in :razz:), military strategies, government ploys, etc.

4. Website designs - I can make graphics, I can develop the pages, but my layouts are still bland.

heres an idea of what you can make.. and it's not the program that I need created...

Simple flash based game where the user is offered a Deck of Many Things and the point of the game being to survive however many card pulls that they bet before hand. Success (staying alive) for set amounts of wagered hands increases level and increased resiliency for higher level card draws.

heres an idea of what you can make.. and it's not the program that I need created...

Simple flash based game where the user is offered a Deck of Many Things and the point of the game being to survive however many card pulls that they bet before hand. Success (staying alive) for set amounts of wagered hands increases level and increased resiliency for higher level card draws.

I don't write Flash and have no intention on ever doing so, there are too many security issues with it that Adobe won't address. I only write Java for web-based. ;)

BTW, what's the program you need created? "Curiosity killed the cat ...

... but satisfaction brought it back."

I don't write Flash and have no intention on ever doing so, there are too many security issues with it that Adobe won't address. I only write Java for web-based. ;)

Write me a program on how to win the lottery... :D

To be honest I can't say. I've been talking to a patent lawyer about an app that i'd like to distribute through WOTC or Troll Lord games and it's still in hush hush mode. Unfortunately, I can't program well enough to provide a prototype above various images i've created with gimp. fortunately, I live in a college town and am actively looking for someone local that can program.

Write me a program on how to win the lottery... :D

:lol: There are a ton of those already, and I couldn't make one anymore reliable. ;)

To be honest I can't say. I've been talking to a patent lawyer about an app that i'd like to distribute through WOTC or Troll Lord games and it's still in hush hush mode. Unfortunately, I can't program well enough to provide a prototype above various images i've created with gimp. fortunately, I live in a college town and am actively looking for someone local that can program.

Meh ... I only do open source.

Forum List

Back