Border Wall Update: 83 Miles Completed---153 Miles Under Construction--273 Miles In Preconstruction

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Excellent------The more miles that are built, the more miles it makes America great again, AND SAFER!.

From the United States Border Patrol Chief:
Twitter

EJp9VA-WoAI22FU

Doesn’t matter

We will tear down the wall once Trump is gone

Standing by for someone to chime in and claim "All they've done was fixed some barbed-wire fence"?

Standing by for someone to chime in and claim "All they've done was fixed some barbed-wire fence"?

All free people long to be walled into an utterly corrupted militarized corporate police state with concentrationn camps.

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!

Still on schedule to have a quarter of the wall (500 miles) built by the election!!!

AAYYEEE CORRRUMBAAAAAAAA!!!

Wall1.jpg

The only ones who consistently "fail" when it comes to border security, are you zipperheads.

"Failure" should be your middle names. Every one of you Marxist shitheads should have "FAILURE" tattooed across your foreheads, in big, bold letters.

I hate to be rude, but those are not the same sections of wall. See the solid metal part at the top of the new wall? If they ever get that high, they're screwed...

wall.jpg
The wall he showed was at San Ysidro, I think it's called friendship beach or something and anyone trying to get over or around it is corralled in seconds. I've been there on both sides.

Forum List

Back