Border Surge: Illegal Immigration Hits New High

I think Trump will make an effort. It's what his supporters expect. I understand he won't fix everything in 4yrs. Probably not in 8yrs either. Our Immigration System is in ruins. And it took several decades and many past Presidents to get it there.

So Trump can't fix it completely. But i do think he can make significant progress. And i mean, imagine the alternative? Hillary Clinton was gonna continue Obama's disastrous immigration policies. She was gonna be a US Angela Merkel. So i thank the Lord Trump won.
I think he can make significant progress in fixing the system in four years. I agree completely that we are all very lucky Clinton didn't win. In fact, the whole world is lucky she didn't win.
why is that? the right usually doesn't solve any problems, only get themselves richer.

Clinton was gonna continue Obama's awful Immigration policies. She was gonna be the American 'Angela Merkel.' Trump will at least attempt to secure our border and rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System. I wish him all the best. It is gonna take a herculean effort.
Should we give our Statue of Liberty back to the French and blame Mr. Trump?

Somehow i think you're gonna blame Trump for everything wrong in your world. Am i off on that?
Nope; i claimed Mr. Trump has no capital plans but Only social plans, from the very beginning. Am i off on that?

this is why, no one takes the right wing seriously about serious stuff.

10USC311 is also, federal law; why are any gun lovers, illegal to it.

Kid, you're obsessed with the gun thing. We're talkin Immigration. I own firearms, it's my Constitutional right to do so. But if you choose not to own firearms, so be it. No one's forcing you either way. I respect your right to make that decision.
it is about gun laws enacted due to gun crime by Persons who are not well regulated militia. I think we need better aqueducts and better roads to achieve the result, of more well regulated militia.

Kid, we're talkin Immigration. Try to stay focused. And you're not getting my guns, so just get over it. Owning a firearm is a Constitutional Right. That may upset you, but it is what it is. Now, try to focus on the topic of the thread. Repeatedly going off-topic, will start to piss folks off.
it is about being legal to our own laws, simply for the sake of public morals. why be hypocrites and endanger the "greater glory of our immortal souls", if we don't have to? only Bad persons do that.

I have a Constitutional Right to own a firearm. So you're not getting the guns. You'll just have to learn how to deal with that reality. But again, we're discussing Immigration on this thread. Repeatedly going off-topic really can ruffle some feathers around here. There are rules. So i'll ask again politely, please stick to the topic of the thread. Thanks.
I am not asking for your guns; but your wellness of regulation if you want to love your guns in public.

I think he can make significant progress in fixing the system in four years. I agree completely that we are all very lucky Clinton didn't win. In fact, the whole world is lucky she didn't win.
why is that? the right usually doesn't solve any problems, only get themselves richer.

Clinton was gonna continue Obama's awful Immigration policies. She was gonna be the American 'Angela Merkel.' Trump will at least attempt to secure our border and rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System. I wish him all the best. It is gonna take a herculean effort.

Somehow i think you're gonna blame Trump for everything wrong in your world. Am i off on that?
Nope; i claimed Mr. Trump has no capital plans but Only social plans, from the very beginning. Am i off on that?

So you are gonna blame Trump for everything wrong in your world. Why don't you just say that? At least be honest.

So you are gonna blame Trump for everything wrong in your world. Why don't you just say that? At least be honest.
Mr. Trump is on the right; he gets the blame for right wing fantasy.

Kid, you're obsessed with the gun thing. We're talkin Immigration. I own firearms, it's my Constitutional right to do so. But if you choose not to own firearms, so be it. No one's forcing you either way. I respect your right to make that decision.
it is about gun laws enacted due to gun crime by Persons who are not well regulated militia. I think we need better aqueducts and better roads to achieve the result, of more well regulated militia.

Kid, we're talkin Immigration. Try to stay focused. And you're not getting my guns, so just get over it. Owning a firearm is a Constitutional Right. That may upset you, but it is what it is. Now, try to focus on the topic of the thread. Repeatedly going off-topic, will start to piss folks off.
it is about being legal to our own laws, simply for the sake of public morals. why be hypocrites and endanger the "greater glory of our immortal souls", if we don't have to? only Bad persons do that.

I have a Constitutional Right to own a firearm. So you're not getting the guns. You'll just have to learn how to deal with that reality. But again, we're discussing Immigration on this thread. Repeatedly going off-topic really can ruffle some feathers around here. There are rules. So i'll ask again politely, please stick to the topic of the thread. Thanks.
I am not asking for your guns; but your wellness of regulation if you want to love your guns in public.

Oh I know you're not 'asking.' You wanna do it by way of Government force. But it ain't gonna happen kid. So move on.

Oh I know you're not 'asking.' You wanna do it by way of Government force. But it ain't gonna happen kid. So move on.
the People are the Militia. Only well regulated Militia may not be Infringed in the keeping and bearing of Arms for their State or the Union; the unorganized militia is not similarly exempted from State laws regarding gun control.

the People are the Militia. Only well regulated Militia may not be Infringed in the keeping and bearing of Arms for their State or the Union; the unorganized militia is not similarly exempted from State laws regarding gun control.

Ya gotta get over it kid. You don't wanna own a firearm, so be it. I won't infringe on your right to make that decision. And you won't infringe on my right to decide. That's just the way it is.

Yes, you'll be blaming Trump for everything wrong in your life. I get that. That's why i said it.

Yes, you'll be blaming Trump for everything wrong in your life. I get that. That's why i said it.
Only the right seems to be, always wrong. That is why I say what I say.

You're not saying anything. You're all over the road. It's a thread about Illegal Immigration, yet all you've done is rant & rave incoherently about guns. Put down the drugs & alcohol kid. Come back when you're sober.

You're not saying anything. You're all over the road. It's a thread about Illegal Immigration, yet all you've done is rant & rave incoherently about guns. Put down the drugs & alcohol kid. Come back when you're sober.
we need a market friendly work visa to generate revenue from foreign labor willing to, "hang out and stay a while" in our States and markets.

we need a market friendly work visa to generate revenue from foreign labor willing to, "hang out and stay a while" in our States and markets.

First secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. Then maybe we can talk.

that is securing our borders. only the right wing, never gets it. a market friendly work visa means the federal government issues the federal id.

that is securing our borders. only the right wing, never gets it. a market friendly work visa means the federal government issues the federal id.

Same ole same ole B.S. It won't change anything. Secure the border and end Illegal Immigration. Anything short of that, is just more do-nothing B.S.

Same ole same ole B.S. It won't change anything. Secure the border and end Illegal Immigration. Anything short of that, is just more do-nothing B.S.
how much is it going to cost? you cannot lower taxes and create more enforcement costs forever.

a market friendly work visa means the federal government issues the federal id; thus, our federal, illegal problem is solved and generates revenue, like a good public policy should when it involves Commerce.

Forum List

Back