Border shock: 50% surge in gang members, 650,000 illegal immigrants will be freed into US in 2019

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Our elected representatives are offering us up as sacrifices to the god of "diversity." That's so they can continue in their high paying, zero demand political jobs.

This is treason at its worst, and the average American is simply too stupid or uninformed to realize it, and too prideful to admit it.

These are tragic days for the Republic.

Benjamin Franklin implied some doubt as to whether we would be able to hang on to a Republic. I guess he was right.

Read so much more at Washington Examiner ^

There has been a 50 percent jump in illegal immigrant gang members coming into the United States this year, according to the former Border Patrol chief.

What’s more, he warned in Senate testimony Thursday, loopholes in federal law will result in some 650,000 illegal immigrants — more than the population of Wyoming — being released into the United States, where most will “never to be heard from again.”

According to Mark Morgan, the chief of the U.S. Border Patrol from 2016-2017, the border situation is at a crisis point.

Teachers’ unions step up fight against charter schools Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads “I am extremely concerned about the growing risks to our nation’s public safety, national security, and rule of law, due to illegal and uncontrolled immigration. The crisis extends well beyond a single border — from Central America, through Mexico, to our southern border, and throughout every major metropolitan city in the United States,” he told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Worse, he said that the U.S. isn't sure of the background of those coming to the country, and often loses them.

"It’s simple — they step one foot on American soil, say the magic words under 'credible fear' and within a few days they’re allowed into cities all across the U.S. What should sound additional alarms of concern is that most of the family members either lack proper identifying documentation or effective vetting of what they produce is impossible, so we know virtually nothing about who we’re letting in. Once in, they are typically never to be heard from again," he said.

His grim testimony about the border crisis was endorsed by committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, who blamed Congress and not the officials at the border.

Our elected representatives are offering us up as sacrifices to the god of "diversity." That's so they can continue in their high paying, zero demand political jobs.

This is treason at its worst, and the average American is simply too stupid or uninformed to realize it, and too prideful to admit it.

These are tragic days for the Republic.

Benjamin Franklin implied some doubt as to whether we would be able to hang on to a Republic. I guess he was right.

Read so much more at Washington Examiner ^

There has been a 50 percent jump in illegal immigrant gang members coming into the United States this year, according to the former Border Patrol chief.

What’s more, he warned in Senate testimony Thursday, loopholes in federal law will result in some 650,000 illegal immigrants — more than the population of Wyoming — being released into the United States, where most will “never to be heard from again.”

According to Mark Morgan, the chief of the U.S. Border Patrol from 2016-2017, the border situation is at a crisis point.

Teachers’ unions step up fight against charter schools Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads “I am extremely concerned about the growing risks to our nation’s public safety, national security, and rule of law, due to illegal and uncontrolled immigration. The crisis extends well beyond a single border — from Central America, through Mexico, to our southern border, and throughout every major metropolitan city in the United States,” he told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Worse, he said that the U.S. isn't sure of the background of those coming to the country, and often loses them.

"It’s simple — they step one foot on American soil, say the magic words under 'credible fear' and within a few days they’re allowed into cities all across the U.S. What should sound additional alarms of concern is that most of the family members either lack proper identifying documentation or effective vetting of what they produce is impossible, so we know virtually nothing about who we’re letting in. Once in, they are typically never to be heard from again," he said.

His grim testimony about the border crisis was endorsed by committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, who blamed Congress and not the officials at the border.

Trump is tweeting right now on the Border, trying to reinforce his statement last night on the year to close it. Well, he'd better. We want this flow of illegals stopped!

The ramifications reverberate to the barbarian invasion of Rome, yet Rome didn't sit on it's collective white buts and do little about it...

PALB of a president. Backs down again. Nothing has changed on the border. He will do nothing until his term is over and leave it next administration. Everyone knows that Mexico is run by the drug cartels.

The key to border control like I've been saying is Mexico and THEIR Southern border. The vast majority of these massive caravans are coming from just about everywhere but Mexico. I don't think President Trump has any choice but to dispatch the military to both our Southern border and Mexico's Southern border to stop the inflow.

The key to border control like I've been saying is Mexico and THEIR Southern border. The vast majority of these massive caravans are coming from just about everywhere but Mexico. I don't think President Trump has any choice but to dispatch the military to both our Southern border and Mexico's Southern border to stop the inflow.
YES. But we have no authority over Mexico's southern border. We have to stop them at our border with Mexico and not expect any help from cartel controlled Mexico. And stop letting them in and they will leave and not come or try to cross the border undetected. Build the damn wall and put the military on the border.

Forum List

Back