Border Protection Commissioner Admits No New Border Wall Miles Built

Ok I'm done with your constant Dancing...........my data stands............and your Narrative against Trump.........Well it's just TDS

He refuses to enforce employment laws. Fact. He has even refused to enforce his promises to go after illegal employee's. He knows all he has to do is dangle "the wall" and it will be like a cat to a laser pointer.

The below is completely copied and pasted from your post, I altered nothing to the below quote

Border protection commissioner admits no miles of new border wall have been built despite Trump's claim of "great progress"

President Donald Trump has been claiming that the border wall is well underway in construction, but the acting U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) commissioner was unable to support those remarks after repeated questioning by a reporter.

The exchange occurred on Thursday when a reporter, whose identity was not clear from a C-SPAN video, asked acting CBP commissioner Mark Morgan for a status update on "how many miles of wall has been constructed, not wall that's replacing old wall, but new wall that has been built to this point."

"So 78 miles of new wall has been built," Morgan replied.

1. Trump's wall replaces inadequate wall with new 30' high wall. It makes compete sense to replace inadequate wall first since no new land is needed. "New wall Extensions" would be way outside the corridors where effective wall is needed. CBP supports the "new wall" replacing the old inadequate wall.
CBP Completes Construction of 50 miles of New Border Wall | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

2. Trump could make Mexicans pay for the new wall and CBP (~$4b/FY) by imposing a "remittance tax" on all money sent out of the USA.

Failure to Include a Remittance Surcharge in the Tax Bill Was a Lost Opportunity
Remittances from the United States - Wikipedia

3. Border apprehensions are way down starting FY2020, as more wall gets built fewer and fewer illegals will cross illegally.

Funny and disagree. (t)rump made a claim that Mexico will build the wall. He led rallies with the question, "who will pay for the wall," and the trumpanzees all echoed "MEXICO!!!"

1. Trump doesn't write the laws and he doesn't control the Budget, the House does.
2. The House needs to pass a law that "a remittance tax" is imposed on all money transfers out of the continental USA. That would generate about $4b a year to build and maintain the wall and the CBP.
Failure to Include a Remittance Surcharge in the Tax Bill Was a Lost Opportunity

Why won't the House write a law to enact a "remittance tax" to pay for the wall?

Why didn't Ryan do so? Maybe he was too busy building his Tax Fraud?

I'm no fan of Ryan. That coxucker was like Boehner without the sobbing, and as useless as tits on a bull. He should have gotten immigration reform done. Healthcare was a bridge too far, and the tax scam is burying the US in Debt. Maybe the coxuckers want entitlements to be defunded? I don't see Nancy and the democrats trying to fix the Budget Deficit either.

1. Trump's wall replaces inadequate wall with new 30' high wall. It makes compete sense to replace inadequate wall first since no new land is needed. "New wall Extensions" would be way outside the corridors where effective wall is needed. CBP supports the "new wall" replacing the old inadequate wall.
CBP Completes Construction of 50 miles of New Border Wall | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

2. Trump could make Mexicans pay for the new wall and CBP (~$4b/FY) by imposing a "remittance tax" on all money sent out of the USA.

3. Border apprehensions are way down starting FY2020, as more wall gets built fewer and fewer illegals will cross illegally.

Funny and disagree. (t)rump made a claim that Mexico will build the wall. He led rallies with the question, "who will pay for the wall," and the trumpanzees all echoed "MEXICO!!!"

1. Trump doesn't write the laws and he doesn't control the Budget, the House does.
2. The House needs to pass a law that "a remittance tax" is imposed on all money transfers out of the continental USA. That would generate about $4b a year to build and maintain the wall and the CBP.

Why won't the House write a law to enact a "remittance tax" to pay for the wall?

I'm no fan of Ryan. That coxucker was like Boehner without the sobbing, and as useless as tits on a bull. He should have gotten immigration reform done. Healthcare was a bridge too far, and the tax scam is burying the US in Debt. Maybe the coxuckers want entitlements to be defunded? I don't see Nancy and the democrats trying to fix the Budget Deficit either.

There is spending which creates a cost-deficit, and spending which has cost-benefits. Giving a cut to the taxes of the wealthy is a cost-deficit (too few spend the extra money within their community); cutting taxes to the many (middle class and below) is spent within the community for both durable and non durable goods.

SWB_FY201_Migration-Graphic.png

they are almost down to the pre-Trump era!

:21::21::21::21::21::21:
They flooded the Entry Gates to YELL ASSYLUM..........

Guess you are down for that........

Are you..............

Are you with the Open Border Crowd..........sounds like it.

Not an open border person at all, I just find it funny that despite how much the left hates him and how much you all worship him, in the end Trump's results are not much different than Obama's.

There is spending which creates a cost-deficit, and spending which has cost-benefits. Giving a cut to the taxes of the wealthy is a cost-deficit (too few spend the extra money within their community); cutting taxes to the many (middle class and below) is spent within the community for both durable and non durable goods.

I'm generally not a fan of the "income inequality" folks, but the wealth inequality is way out of control. The GOP will get creamed if they don't get the wealthy to pay more in taxes. I'm even okay with a VAT or ~3% Federal sales tax to get the deficit under control. But the Debt is a problem that MUST be addressed.

upload_2019-11-18_7-11-33.png

So that's just now starting the construction of new wall?" the reporter said, seeking to clarify.

~S~

Trump doesn't write the laws, he signs them. Tell Nancy to implement a "remittance tax" to pay for the wall.

Pelosi and the Democrats are making a huge mistake by not doing things like this. I agree. Trump wants a wall? Send him a bill that funds the wall with an increase on the top percent to pay for it.

Trump and the Republicans blamed school shootings on the inability of the mentally ill to get the help they need. Send the Republicans a bill with health coverage that would address this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back