Border Patrols Rat Out MM Locations To Mexico

ENFORCE THE DAMN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have y'all seen the staggering numbers on increase of fertility in the SE. Good God help us.........................................HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently loading for southern Cal and will be leaving in the morning, my route will be taking me along the southern AZ and Southern CAL corridor of I-8. I built in an extra day so I could get around a little and I will be bringing YOU exclusive coverage of what is really happening with the minutemen. I plan to (I'm taking my four wheeler) actually visit some of the camps and interview some of the good folks dedicating their time to the effort and see what is what. I'll fill yall in live!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Emmett said:
I am currently loading for southern Cal and will be leaving in the morning, my route will be taking me along the southern AZ and Southern CAL corridor of I-8. I built in an extra day so I could get around a little and I will be bringing YOU exclusive coverage of what is really happening with the minutemen. I plan to (I'm taking my four wheeler) actually visit some of the camps and interview some of the good folks dedicating their time to the effort and see what is what. I'll fill yall in live!

I love So. Calf. Watch a sunset for me!

Say 'thanks' to the Minutemen!

Emmett said:

God speed brother, I may be joining you.

Forum List

Back