Border Patrol’s counteroffensive riles Mexico

indeed.. It would be quite farcical were it not for the humanity suffering while he straps on his personal horse blinder. I wouldn't make excuses for whoever were in israels shoes were it jews outside the aparthied wall and it's too bad he can't say the same thing without making sure admitting such doesn't undermines his love for the chosen people.

10177_1_120.jpeg

You two morons can have all the circle jerks you want, doesn't change the fact I am right and your both so full of shit it just isn't funny.

Go ahead shogun do that " the jews should have left Germany" routine again, it is funny as hell and of course has nothing to do with the discussion.

Once again for you retards, there could have been two countries there, with the Pals a MUCH bigger one than the Jews. In fact the Jews original country was split by the creation of the Pal Country. BUT arabs did NOT want a new country. And they sure as hell didn't want the jews there.

Play your little retard games all you want. Neither one of you obviously can read history.

yea, and I bet just braying on that you are right without hide nor hair of anything to back it up is enough to convince you!

and comparing the actions of palestian that YOU seem to think validates their plight underneath isreal with the actions of jews that would similarly validate the holocaust probably doesn't make sense in your ignorant mind. It's cool, dude.. it's not like you are slamming any home runs with your bullshit rhetoric and ignorance of history.

there could be two countries in North America once the Lakota get up and running too.. I know I konw... NOTHING else in history compares to israel!

You two morons can have all the circle jerks you want, doesn't change the fact I am right and your both so full of shit it just isn't funny.

Go ahead shogun do that " the jews should have left Germany" routine again, it is funny as hell and of course has nothing to do with the discussion.

Once again for you retards, there could have been two countries there, with the Pals a MUCH bigger one than the Jews. In fact the Jews original country was split by the creation of the Pal Country. BUT arabs did NOT want a new country. And they sure as hell didn't want the jews there.

Play your little retard games all you want. Neither one of you obviously can read history.
It is for certain they didn't want the Jews therre, but that seems to be as far as the accuracy of your position goes.

Now dem drug cartels is attackin' nightclubs in Mexico...
:eek:
6 dead, 37 injured in attack on Mexican nightclub
Feb 12,`11 -- Armed men opened fire and hurled a grenade into a crowded nightclub early Saturday, killing six people and wounding at least 37 in a western city whose former tranquility has been shattered by escalating battles among drug cartels.
The attack in Mexico's second-largest municipality took place just hours after a shootout between soldiers and presumed cartel gunmen left eight people, including an innocent driver, dead in the northeastern city of Monterrey. Monterrey is Mexico's third-largest city.

In the Guadalajara attack, assailants in a Jeep Cherokee and a taxi drove up to the Butter Club, located in a bar and restaurant district popular with young people, and sprayed it with bullets. Some of the men then got out of the taxi and threw a grenade into the nightclub entrance, said a police official, who spoke to news media at the scene and left without giving his name. The gunmen fled after the pre-dawn attack, he said. Three were killed at the scene and three more died later in hospitals, said Medical Services Director Yannick Nordin. A Venezuelan and a Colombian were among the dead.

In a press conference led by state Attorney General Tomas Coronado Olmos, authorities said the attack may have been the result of a fight between two groups hours earlier in the trendy disco. Some of the people left and returned to attack the others. State authorities said they are studying surveillance video from inside the nightclub to help determine what happened. While there have been isolated grenade attacks around the city, Saturday's was the first to be thrown into a crowd and cause so many injuries.

The U.S. Consulate in Guadalajara recently warned U.S. citizens not to drive at night in parts of the city after suspected drug-gang members burned vehicles and blocked streets. Such alerts have become common for highways in some areas of northern and western Mexico, but not for Guadalajara, which is known more for its mariachi music and tequila than as a focal point of a drug war that has claimed nearly 35,000 lives since 2006. But in recent months the picturesque colonial city has come to resemble embattled areas of northern Mexico - including the state of Nuevo Leon, where Monterrey is located.

MORE

José;634230 said:
Originally posted by Lookout
Isn't this how the Israeli palestinian conflict started?

You're absolutely right, Lookout.

All ethnocratic conflicts start with mass immigration of a given ethnic group without the consent of the native population.

Whites versus Indians in the Americas.

Whites versus black africans in Rodhesia and South Africa.

European jews versus palestinian arabs in Palestine.

You name it.

Mexico being in denial of It's Northern Border. :lol:

José;634231 said:
Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
Comparing the Mexican situation to that is a joke.

Comparing the present day United States with Israel is a joke indeed.

Where is the continued history of mexican armed resistance from the 19th century to this day against the annexation of Texas and California?

There is none, the mexican people accepted the loss of the territories and with no displaced mexicans reivindicating anything, the country as a whole just moved on.

How many TEJANO refugees are living in makeshift tents in Guadalajara claiming their right to return to Texas after having fled the region fearing the clashes between Anglo settlers and Santa Anna?

How many CALIFORNIOS inhabit Mexico City after being denied their right to return to southern california when the state was annexed?

They were all absorbed by America and enjoy full democratic rights as american citizens.

You’re absolutely right though not for the reasons you thought you were.

Comparing a democratic state like the US with a country racist to the bone like Israel is indeed a joke.

But then again, jokes are what I have come to expect from people who seem to be genetically incapable of judging two countries by the same standards, comparing them in a fair manner.

There is nothing fair about the corrupt Mexican Culture Jose. I don't blame people for searching for a better life. Part of the problem is too many bring their problems along with them. One Mexico is enough. It's your house to clean. I wish we could better help you restore order and establish Justice there. Maybe we are stretched too thin around the World and should pay more attention to our own Hemisphere. You need Rule of Law to build on quality of life. That focus is on Virtue rather than Vice, and pointing fingers. Get over the Alamo Jose. Move on. You are losing Generations of People to us, when their Kids are born here. You are quickly turning into a Country of old Men and Women. You should reflect on that.

I guess your just to IGNORANT to realize there are a hell of a lot of Israeli ARABS in that Country, in all walks of life, in Government and in the military. They would be the ones that did NOT flee when ordered out with threats of murder by the Arab league.

and we'll see an israeli ARAB PM just like we'll see a latino AMERICAN president too, eh?

I tellya... there were a hell of a lot of blacks in America up until 1968 too but that really didn't mean shit, did it?
I would bet even money that we'll see a Latino US President within 14 years. His name will be Marco Rubio. When do you suppose Mexico will have an Anglo President? Oh shit! I'm sorry. Anglos aren't exactly clamoring to move to Mexico.

José;634230 said:
Originally posted by Lookout
Isn't this how the Israeli palestinian conflict started?

You're absolutely right, Lookout.

All ethnocratic conflicts start with mass immigration of a given ethnic group without the consent of the native population.

Whites versus Indians in the Americas.

Whites versus black africans in Rodhesia and South Africa.

European jews versus palestinian arabs in Palestine.

You name it.

Mexican invasion of Indian populated southwestern America!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back