Border Patrol Union Demands Holder's Resignation Over Fast & Furious...

It puts democrats in a tight spot. Ignore the demands of a powerful federal union to defend a presidential appointee or do their freaking job and get to the bottom of the F/F investigation?

It puts democrats in a tight spot. Ignore the demands of a powerful federal union to defend a presidential appointee or do their freaking job and get to the bottom of the F/F investigation?

Looks like they're gonna throw this Union under the bus. Anything to save the Dear Leader i guess.

For the frst time, the Democratic Party will not bow to a Union. Boy, what a time to choose that route. Of all times, this would be the time to listen to a Union. The Border Patrol Union got this one right. Shame on Obama & Holder.

I guess the border agents know how to relax after a hard day.

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - Two border patrol agents have been placed on administrative leave after being accused of engaging in a lewd sex act while attending a performance of Cirque du Soleil at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.

Both agents were arrested after a fight erupted between the female agent and an audience member who complained to security about the behavior.

Agents Kallie Helwig, 24, and Gerald Torello, 35, were off duty at the time of the incident on the evening of May 27, according to a Sheriff's department report obtained by News 8.

A woman in the audience sitting near the couple spoke to News 8 on the condition she not be identified.

"She had her head in his lap. It looked like her head and her hand where moving up and down and it looked like she was giving him oral sex in public," the woman said.

The witness told deputies, "Two young children that were sitting in the row in front of them had turned around and were watching them."

The woman said she used a strobe light on her cell phone to get the attention of security officers. Soon after, the activity stopped.

But after the show ended, as the complaining witness was exiting the show, she told deputies she saw Agent Helwig "throwing punches in the air" and heard Agent Torello say "… you can take her" and "go on babe," according to the report.

Agent Helwig is accused of punching the woman three times in the face, while Agent Torello scuffled with the woman's husband.

Border patrol agents accused of lewd sex act at Cirque du Soleil - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

what does this have to do with this thread?

I guess the border agents know how to relax after a hard day.

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - Two border patrol agents have been placed on administrative leave after being accused of engaging in a lewd sex act while attending a performance of Cirque du Soleil at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.

Both agents were arrested after a fight erupted between the female agent and an audience member who complained to security about the behavior.

Agents Kallie Helwig, 24, and Gerald Torello, 35, were off duty at the time of the incident on the evening of May 27, according to a Sheriff's department report obtained by News 8.

A woman in the audience sitting near the couple spoke to News 8 on the condition she not be identified.

"She had her head in his lap. It looked like her head and her hand where moving up and down and it looked like she was giving him oral sex in public," the woman said.

The witness told deputies, "Two young children that were sitting in the row in front of them had turned around and were watching them."

The woman said she used a strobe light on her cell phone to get the attention of security officers. Soon after, the activity stopped.

But after the show ended, as the complaining witness was exiting the show, she told deputies she saw Agent Helwig "throwing punches in the air" and heard Agent Torello say "… you can take her" and "go on babe," according to the report.

Agent Helwig is accused of punching the woman three times in the face, while Agent Torello scuffled with the woman's husband.

Border patrol agents accused of lewd sex act at Cirque du Soleil - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

Nothing. Just another warped Obamabot. This is one of the few times i truly support a Union. How odd, the Democrats are throwing them under the bus. You would think this is something everyone could agree on. Eric Holder is a criminal. And shame on Obama for covering for him.

Nothing. Just another warped Obamabot. This is one of the few times i truly support a Union. How odd, the Democrats are throwing them under the bus. You would think this is something everyone could agree on. Eric Holder is a criminal. And shame on Obama for covering for him.

truly amazing they care so little about the people killed in this..These boarder agents didn't ask for what Holder put upon them

truly amazing they care so little about the people killed in this..These boarder agents didn't ask for what Holder put upon them

'Party before Country.' I don't agree with McCain much, but he really did nail it on that. The Democrats are all about 'Party before Country.' Their defense of Obama & Holder on this, proves it.

'Party before Country.' I don't agree with McCain much, but he really did nail it on that. The Democrats are all about 'Party before Country.' Their defense of Obama & Holder on this, proves it.

I have to agree. and then they accuse Republicans of being evil, extremest and dividing the country.

Forum List

Back