Border Patrol Agents, Infected with Scabbies,Lice,Tb,Etc.

The Migrant Caravan, Central America, and Vaccination Rates

Scabies and lice are pretty rampant in long term care facilities.

So it is us who are infecting everyone. Must be those old white racist in the nurse homes doing it.
I sure hope all the healthy disease free illegals don't catch anything from those nasty American border agents, don't you? sarcasm.
Where did the map come from ,La Raza, CAIR or China ?
Read TN's link. Two children caught chicken pox (why weren't they vaccinated?) after border patrol agent dad was exposed to kids in detention with chicken pox. Apparently, there was no harm done.

One agent (out of 20,000) caught a severe case of tb. (I am sorry that happened to him.)

Because they dont vaccinate kids in mehico and south america?

But most of these people are from central America.

And thats any different?

So it is us who are infecting everyone. Must be those old white racist in the nurse homes doing it.
I sure hope all the healthy disease free illegals don't catch anything from those nasty American border agents, don't you? sarcasm.
Read TN's link. Two children caught chicken pox (why weren't they vaccinated?) after border patrol agent dad was exposed to kids in detention with chicken pox. Apparently, there was no harm done.

One agent (out of 20,000) caught a severe case of tb. (I am sorry that happened to him.)

And thats any different?

Yes, it does most central america countries have a high vaccination rate. Now that trump has cut off aid that rate may go down.

And thats any different?

Yes, it does most central america countries have a high vaccination rate. Now that trump has cut off aid that rate may go down.

To bad for them.

Lets just ignore the reports about some strange new polio type illness infecting our children now too.

Forum List

Back