Border Patrol Agent Jokes As Terrified Children Cry For Their Parents

This is a sign of how even societies considered to be civilised can descend into brutality.
Americas war on infants will not make America great.
I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that America is implementing a war on infants so that I may tear your your logic to shreds and shove it up your ass.

Fucking pathetic moron.

ProPublica has obtained audio from inside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility, audio that demonstrates what a monstrous regime we are now living under.

The desperate sobbing of 10 Central American children, separated from their parents one day last week by immigration authorities at the border, makes for excruciating listening. Many of them sound like they’re crying so hard, they can barely breathe. They scream “Mami” and “Papá” over and over again, as if those are the only words they know.

The baritone voice of a Border Patrol agent booms above the crying. “Well, we have an orchestra here,” he jokes. “What’s missing is a conductor.”

The audio was recorded by an anonymous source who gave it to civil rights attorney Jennifer Harbury, who works on the Texas border, then shared with ProPublica. Standing out for reporters was a six-year-old girl from El Salvador who has memorized her aunt's phone number, and pleads with everyone she sees. "My mommy says that I’ll go with my aunt and that she’ll come to pick me up there as quickly as possible." That call finally happens, and the aunt recounts it to ProPublica.

“It was the hardest moment in my life,” she said. “Imagine getting a call from your 6-year-old niece. She’s crying and begging me to go get her. She says, ‘I promise I’ll behave, but please get me out of here. I’m all alone.’”

Border Patrol agent jokes while terrified children sob for lost parents

Remember the name this takes place under - REPUBLICAN

Current Republicans have finally shown themselves in their true colors, they are fascists that have been hiding under toadstools all this time and they finally get a moment to come out into the sunlight and show the world just how hideously ugly they are.
Fascism is a human element Issac

One can watch it in nature

and we ,as a race, aren't immune

~S~

It can't be tolerated in human society, period. Wherever it rears it's ugly head.

Apparently our tolerance is rather focused Issac

Consider the perspective of detained mexican kids juxtaposed to an estimated 1/2 million dead & countless maimed children in our M.E. conflicts.......we were involved you see.....

41103424_303.jpg

but we've justified all that...

~S~

.[/QUOTE]
Show us some babies you fucking liar.[/QUOTE]

E772791C-C966-46EA-B978-81892A05BAB1_w1023_r1_s.jpg

does this one count?

will our gaggle of first ladies take it home with them?

~S~

Forum List

Back