Border Patrol Agent Fatally Shoots Mexican Teen

We do not stop this with Immigration Reform, Like the b***h on MSNBC suggest.
Workplace enforcement will stop them from crossing. Amnesty will only encourage more crossing illegally or legal.

FOXNews.com - Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile ...Jun 9, 2010 ... The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent ... to detain illegal immigrants on the Texas side of the Rio Grande. Huereka was charged with alien smuggling in 2009, according to sources who requested anonymity. ... are not authorized to cross the border without permission. ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...d-border-known-juvenile-smuggler-source-says/ - 19 hours ago
Get more results from the past 24 hours

Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler ...Jun 9, 2010 ... < Previous Thread, |, Next Thread >, Illegal Aliens On Oil . ... law officers are not authorized to cross the border without permission. ...
messageboards.aol.com/.../articles.php?... - 15 hours ago
Get more results from the past 24 hours

Under Age and Alone, Immigrant Youths See a Softer Side of ...Jul 14, 2009 ... When illegal immigrant youths arrive. they are often disoriented and ... he crossed the border in a vehicle that he required a skin graft. ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig.../www.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/.../15minors.html - Similar - Add to iGoogle

Last edited:
In fairness, the media was quoting a statement made by the Mexican President. He said migrant. They are reporting, not editorializing.

If you were honest you would admit that most if not all mainstream media along with the open borders crowd and the comprehensive immigration idiots, never use the term "illegal immigration", they leave the word illegal out altogether or use terms like undocumented workers.

I am honest and I didn't say they didn't. But if you were honest, you'd realize that the instance you used to make your point doesn't fill the bill for your bitching. The fact is that the Mexican President used the word "migrant" and the press were quoting what he said. Work a little harder in you want to make a valid point.

I distinctly said "articles like these" not this article exclusively. The fact of the matter is no one calls out these idiots for their misrepresentation of the facts and no one corrects them. I understand the reporter was simply reporting but it does follow the narrative of mainstream media's leftist view of illegal immigration. IMO

Perhaps mainstream media doesn't want to hurt illegal immigrants feelings.

I read this nifty sentiment from a pro-illegal immigrant article.

"The two words -- "illegal" and "immigrant" when thrown together as such create the impression that immigrants are illegal. They are not. They may be undocumented and living here illegally but they themselves are not illegal humans."

In other words they are "immigrants" that just happen to be here "illegally" but they're not "illegal immigrants". :cuckoo:

President Obama's usage of the term "illegal immigrants" is more than just semantics (Latina Lista)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKMgPN_ZRPA]YouTube - Video Shocker: U.S. Border Patrol Agents Attacked[/ame]

I double dog dare someone to watch this and defend the rock throwers.. go ahead.

Last edited:
From the little bit that I can tell here about this incident, it sounds to me like excessive use of force. It appears that the fact that the teen was still on Mexican soil could be bad news for the agent. If the teen was still on Mexican soil, then this teen was NOT an Illegal Immigrant and except for the fact that the agent felt his life was threatened, I wonder if he has any legal grounds to stand on.

I'm not blaming the agent for defending himself. I'm only saying that he could be in major trouble for this, at least in Mexico. In other words, I would recommend that he not cross that border until this all gets worked out.

One quick question about the statements that this boy was known to have been deported before. Did the agent know who he was from the nearly approximately 15-20 yards minimum distance between them or was it just another rock throwing kid?

Immie

From the little bit that I can tell here about this incident, it sounds to me like excessive use of force. It appears that the fact that the teen was still on Mexican soil could be bad news for the agent. If the teen was still on Mexican soil, then this teen was NOT an Illegal Immigrant and except for the fact that the agent felt his life was threatened, I wonder if he has any legal grounds to stand on.

I'm not blaming the agent for defending himself. I'm only saying that he could be in major trouble for this, at least in Mexico. In other words, I would recommend that he not cross that border until this all gets worked out.

One quick question about the statements that this boy was known to have been deported before. Did the agent know who he was from the nearly approximately 15-20 yards minimum distance between them or was it just another rock throwing kid?

Immie

The agent was in the process of trying to arrest someone. This "teenager" was trying to hit the police officer with a rock. The officer was well within his rights to defend himself.

Immie

The agent was in the process of trying to arrest someone. This "teenager" was trying to hit the police officer with a rock. The officer was well within his rights to defend himself.

I'm not the one you need to convince... the Mexican authorities are.

However, I am sure you are aware of the fact that US Agents are only authorized to return like force in such situations and they also have absolutely no authority in Mexico. Whether or not a "rock" thrown constitutes deadly force would be up to the courts to decide. A large rock might be considered deadly force, but if this was a stone then maybe there was excessive force used. Also, which court would have jurisdiction? In this case, it sounds to me like it would be the Mexican courts and trust me... if that is the case, I would not want to be this agent.

I'm not judging the agent. I don't know what happened there. I'm not saying whether or not he was justified in this shooting, but if I were him, I would stay out of Mexico until this has been settled.

Immie

Immie

What can Mexico do? Threaten not to allow anymore people over here? Declare war? Forbid Americans from visiting Cancun, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta etc.....?

Immie

However, I am sure you are aware of the fact that US Agents are only authorized to return like force in such situations and they also have absolutely no authority in Mexico. Whether or not a "rock" thrown constitutes deadly force would be up to the courts to decide. A large rock might be considered deadly force, but if this was a stone then maybe there was excessive force used. Also, which court would have jurisdiction? In this case, it sounds to me like it would be the Mexican courts and trust me... if that is the case, I would not want to be this agent.

I'm not judging the agent. I don't know what happened there. I'm not saying whether or not he was justified in this shooting, but if I were him, I would stay out of Mexico until this has been settled.

Immie

A precedence has already been set for cases like this. In March of '07, an agent shot and killed a 20-year-old Mexican man whose arm was cocked back in Calexico, Calif., where rock attacks have soared in the last year. Two years ago, an agent fatally shot a rock thrower at the San Diego-Tijuana border.

No criminal charges were filed in either case.

Immie

A precedence has already been set for cases like this. In March of '07, an agent shot and killed a 20-year-old Mexican man whose arm was cocked back in Calexico, Calif., where rock attacks have soared in the last year. Two years ago, an agent fatally shot a rock thrower at the San Diego-Tijuana border.

watch the video, the first case you talked about is on there. graphic warning.

Immie

What can Mexico do? Threaten not to allow anymore people over here? Declare war? Forbid Americans from visiting Cancun, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta etc.....?

The only thing that Mexico can do as far as I know is that if he crosses the border, they can arrest him and try him.

If that happened, I would not care to be in his shoes!

Then again, now that I think about it, since our President does not seem to have the best interests of our citizens at heart and seems to want to placate the rest of the world, if they scream loud enough...!

Immie

Immie

Who was President then?

And again, All I am saying is if the agent ended up in Mexican hands... what would happen? Personally, I don't think much good about Mexican authorities. If he ended up under the control of the wrong authorities in Mexico, he would not necessarily even live long enough to see a trial. Understand what I am saying?

Immie

Immie

Who was President then?

And again, All I am saying is if the agent ended up in Mexican hands... what would happen? Personally, I don't think much good about Mexican authorities. If he ended up under the control of the wrong authorities in Mexico, he would not necessarily even live long enough to see a trial. Understand what I am saying?

Immie

Yes, and it would not surprise me in the least for obie want to deliver him up to calderone.

Immie

The only thing that Mexico can do as far as I know is that if he crosses the border, they can arrest him and try him.

If that happened, I would not care to be in his shoes!

Then again, now that I think about it, since our President does not seem to have the best interests of our citizens at heart and seems to want to placate the rest of the world, if they scream loud enough...!

Immie

I'm sure that will put the fear of God in our agents!!!:cuckoo:

Immie

Who was President then?

Immie

That's not much of a threat. "Don't kill our civilians in self defense or when you come to Mexico we will arrest you."

puhlease!

Who was President then?

Immie

That's not much of a threat. "Don't kill our civilians in self defense or when you come to Mexico we will arrest you."

puhlease!

It isn't the arrest that is the problem, it is the corruption of Mexican Authorities that would concern me. Arrest isn't the problem. Its the black hole you end up in once you end up in their custody.

As you can probably tell, I don't care much for the Mexican Government.

Immie

Who was President then?

Immie

puhlease!

It isn't the arrest that is the problem, it is the corruption of Mexican Authorities that would concern me. Arrest isn't the problem. Its the black hole you end up in once you end up in their custody.

As you can probably tell, I don't care much for the Mexican Government.

Immie

Mexico's government has been corrupt for as long as I can remember. Hell I've been arrested twice in Mexico during my lifetime and all it takes is a couple of twenties and they let you out, depending on the crime of course, in my case the crime was being white and having money.

Everyone that goes to Mexico especially in any of the border towns runs the risk for arrest. I have land leased in Mexico where I built a little camphouse and I pay a few hundred dollars to the federales everytime I visit. Up until a few months ago I made regular trips to Mexico.

Forum List

Back