Border Patrol Agent Claims FEMA Expects ‘200 Million Deaths’

Why? I see little evidence you're an adult. It was a legitimate question based on the rights' expressed fears over everything from an Ebola pandemic in the U.S. to 200 million Americans dying. (There's been 2 deaths in the U.S. from Ebola).

Actually, millions have died and we just don't know it yet.

Blame The Great Liberal Media Blackout Conspiracy.

yep, millions die every year due to abortion- thanks, libs!
That is horrible

We need to do something about that. Sex education, birth control, free prenatal care, low cost child care
Oh yea....I forgot
Conservatives say.........it's not my problem to pay for that
Nothing is free.
Nothing is being paid for.
Conservatives hate abortion but will do nothing to give a young woman any other choice

Are you kidding me? How about practicing birth control in the first place or rather than killing one's own unborn put it up for adoption? How about personal responsibility? Killing a human being isn't the answer. Well it is the liberal lefts answer I guess.

That is horrible

We need to do something about that. Sex education, birth control, free prenatal care, low cost child care
Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.
Conservatives hate abortion but will do nothing to give a young woman any other choice

Are you kidding me? How about practicing birth control in the first place or rather than killing one's own unborn put it up for adoption? How about personal responsibility? Killing a human being isn't the answer. Well it is the liberal lefts answer I guess.
I'm all for birth control. Have ice cream trucks drive down your street handing out free birth control to everyone. Imagine the impact on our abortion rate?
But what of the young woman struggling to support herself who ends up pregnant?
What options outside of abortion are Conservatives offering her?

Me? Nah, mamby-pamby righties don't scare me. I know collectively, Conservatives don't have a pair of balls to harm me. But I noticed you didn't answer the question ... why are you rightards so scared of everything? It's like you don't even know there isn't a boogeyman under your bed? :dunno:
Ask an adult question and I'll answer it.
Why? I see little evidence you're an adult. It was a legitimate question based on the rights' expressed fears over everything from an Ebola pandemic in the U.S. to 200 million Americans dying. (There's been 2 deaths in the U.S. from Ebola).

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot

Who is opposed to sex education? However, birth control and prenatal care should be the responsibility of the individual not the public tax payer so yes it shouldn't be their problem.

Ask an adult question and I'll answer it.

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot

Who is opposed to sex education? However, birth control and prenatal care should be the responsibility of the individual not the public tax payer so yes it shouldn't be their problem.
The religious right of the GOP opposes sex education outside of abstenance
Once again, when given an opportunity to actually impact the number of abortions, you choose to cheap out....your birth control is not my problem

Until you start offering young pregnant women better options than abortion she will have no choice

Obama and Progressive/dems paid goons are out in FORCE
They'll be the first ones to be disposed of.
Yup... I think of the progtards here using their very best Alinsky tactics as the jews in Nazi Germany saying... "oh there's nothing to worry about."

Idiots.

Son, you don't know anything about either Alinsky or nazi Germany.

Your posts prove that.
One can get a full education on Alinsky tactics right here in this thread by reading what you progtards post.

Not only are you shit stains incredibly stupid, but you're ignorant to the fact that you are now the minority, because the majority is sick and tired of listening to you morons gas.

You're a filthy, anti American, steaming pile of radical, leftist pig shit, and you have been REJECTED by the majority of Americans.

Now go kill yourself, dumbass prick.

Once again, childish potty mouth takes the place of actual knowledge.

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.

Well it's her choice, not yours.

Obama and Progressive/dems paid goons are out in FORCE
Why are rightards so scared of everything?
The liberal progressive agenda.
You're scared of us? :lmao:

We laugh at you.
no just the agenda that creates draconian laws
Progressives are draconian now? :eusa_doh: you know that's an oxymoron, right?

Why are rightards so scared of everything?
The liberal progressive agenda.
You're scared of us? :lmao:

We laugh at you.
no just the agenda that creates draconian laws
Progressives are draconian now? :eusa_doh: you know that's an oxymoron, right?

The agenda creates draconian laws you dingbat

Oh wow.

You think we've got brainless RW nutters here?

Read the comments at the link.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I never once doubted righties are demented, no matter where they post.

And I never once doubted that lefties are hate-filled, commie traitors.
What a great example of just how demented you brain-dead RWNs are....

"You're a filthy, anti American, steaming pile of radical, leftist pig shit"

"Now go kill yourself, dumbass prick."

"Now go kill yourself, shit for brains."

Looks like your attempt at projection is a miserable failure. :mm:

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.

I'm all for birth control. Have ice cream trucks drive down your street handing out free birth control to everyone. Imagine the impact on our abortion rate?

But why can't they purchase their own birth control? It's relatively cheap. There are agencies that provide it for free also. How does one "end up" pregnant unless she is irresponsible? There are very few exceptions where birth control didn't work. The option has already been given to you.........adoption.

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.

And it shouldn't be that way as her unborn wasn't given a choice. Her choice kills another human being. Pro-life allows two human beings to live.

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.

But why can't they purchase their own birth control? It's relatively cheap. There are agencies that provide it for free also. How does one "end up" pregnant unless she is irresponsible? There are very few exceptions where birth control didn't work. The option has already been given to you.........adoption.
Who really cares?
Birth control is cheap enough it should be readily available. If it's not and we shut down Planned Parenthood clinics and block its distribution in schools and universities......abortion rates go up

Give the young girls some options for crying out loud

First......do everything you can to keep them from getting pregnant
Second....give them options if they get pregnant. Keep the baby or give it up, we will make sure you are taken care of
Third option is......Abortion

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.

And it shouldn't be that way as her unborn wasn't given a choice. Her choice kills another human being. Pro-life allows two human beings to live.
There are a multitude of choices made by mothers, where the child is born or not, makes without the child's consent.

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot

Once again, when given an opportunity to actually impact the number of abortions, you choose to cheap out....your birth control is not my problem

Until you start offering young pregnant women better options than abortion she will have no choice

But the majority of the right believes in other birth control.methods. So why dwell on the religeous right? I would offer young women advice to act responsible in the first place. If you don't want to get pregnant then use birth control. If you act carelessly by having unprotected sex then the choice shouldn't be to kill your unborn child but to have it an put it up for adoption.

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.

"they"? Men? Women?
And who supports any kids born to those men who don't want to pay child support?

Fact is, women do pay for their own birth control, which is one of several "options" - none of which is anyone's business but theirs.

MYOB

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot

But the majority of the right believes in other birth control.methods. So why dwell on the religeous right? I would offer young women advice to act responsible in the first place. If you don't want to get pregnant then use birth control. If you act carelessly by having unprotected sex then the choice shouldn't be to kill your unborn child but to have it an put it up for adoption.
If that is the only choice you offer ....you will lose

Abortion is the law of the land. You are not going to repeal it. First option is do everything you can to keep them from getting pregnant
Second option is to offer everything you can to prevent her from choosing abortion
Otherwise....quit bitching about the abortion rate

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot

If that is the only choice you offer ....you will lose

Abortion is the law of the land. You are not going to repeal it. First option is do everything you can to keep them from getting pregnant
Second option is to offer everything you can to prevent her from choosing abortion
Otherwise....quit bitching about the abortion rate

I will lose what? My choice allows life. Your choice allows death. Abortion can be appealed. They need to do everything to keep themselves from getting pregnant. It's not someone elses job. Who's bitching? Expressing an opinion is bitching now? WTH do you think YOU are doing then? Or are you the only one allowed an opinion on this in here?

Forum List

Back